3

katie let out a deep breath, its hard for her to get out with friends now since they've been preparing for their debut

katie let out a deep breath, its hard for her to get out with friends now since they've been preparing for their debut. She finally had time for herself so she asked a friend to go out, Katie quickly got up and began to get ready.

She threw on a simple white blouse with washed blue plants and white chunky boots.
She tried to cove her face with a pair of glasses, a face mask and a yellow-white cap. Katie than ran out of her room straight into minjin. "Woah, where are you going?" she chuckled as she held katies shoulders to keep her still. "Out, i cant be late please," she whined. "you going out on a date or something?" she teased as katie slipped out of her grasp. Katie turned a shade of pink, "o-of course not," she stuttered grabbing her bag and phone. "you better not and if you are, dont get caught," she winked at her losing katies attention as she left the dorm.

She sat down at the table waiting anxiously as she checked herself on her phone taking off the cap deciding it was too extra. "katie yong? can i take your order?" her heart jumped as she looked up, has she gotten recognized? Her heart stopped as she realized it was her friend, Soobin. "you almost gave me a heart attack" she grasped her chest as he sat down in front of her. He slid his mask down to his chin and smiled warmly. "if we get recognized i might die," she mumbled. "but then if you die you wont debut," he stated. Katie rolled her eyes and flicked his nose in a small chuckle. "hey!" he flicked her forehead in return and laughed along. They got to know each other even more as they sat and spoke but their date was cut short as the shop became crowded. They couldn't risk it so they quickly left, parting ways.

"Soobin huh?" katie jumped as she entered the dorm

"Soobin huh?" katie jumped as she entered the dorm. "huh?"
"i saw you guys at that cafe, your lucky i know you really well that i can tell you apart from anybody else," Chae shook her head. Katie looked a little disappointed, "we aren't together tho,"
"didnt seem like it. better hope dispatch didnt catch you," chae spoke as she sat down on the couch.