7

"My members are really against this," katie played around with the spoon in her soup. "why? its not like we're dating," soobin pout like a kid. Katie shrugged lightly and looked down at her soup, hesitating to eat it. "its not like other idols arent friends, you have yuqi and lucas with a beautiful friendship," he explained taking a small sip of his water. His face wasn't completely visible, covered by a bucket hat and glasses. "i know. its just you know dispatch, they twist things around," she sighed. "well how about we bring each other up before they do? you're debut is soon which means you'll probably go on a variety show," he suggested. "bring up that you've become close to me as friends over the years," he continued eating after a small pause. "i dunno,"
"well ending our friendship isnt an option i'm willing to give you. cheer up! we're here to celebrate your debut!" he picked up katies chin, pinching her cheeks as if she were a child. "fine,"
"about that debut, whats the concept?" he smirked. Katie narrowed her eyes, "im not telling you!" she pointed at him, shooting finger guns. "girl crush? sexy? cute? or red velvety?" he also narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "pfft do i look like i could pull off the red velvet concept, they are QUEENS!" She expressed, " i wish i could meet them," she sighed before finally eating her soup. "maybe you will?" he shrugged and continued to eat. "but dont think im gonna let the topic slide, concept please!" he began to bang the table like a little kid. "okay okay fine, stop attracting attention," she grabbed his hands to stop him from banging the table. "girl crush," she whispered, "but hush dont tell anyone else,"
"i promise i will not not tell anyone," he smirked with a weird face. "i-" katie smacked his head. "dummy," she shook her head and they finally began to eat normally.

They walked down the street, trying to get rid of the weight they just gained. Their faces covered with face masks and glasses. "this is way better than being stuck in a set," she stretched her arms out as she walked, reaching and looking up to the sky. "hey watch out!" he caught katie as she almost tripped by her arm, pulling her closer to his chest. Katie felt the heat of embarrassment as he sighed in relief. "i just saved your life," she could feel his heart beat. "this is cliche," she whispered. "right-" he quickly let go of her. "sorry, i wasnt paying attention," katie sighed as she fanned herself with her hand. "dont go falling in love with me," he pat her head. Katie smacked his arm, "oh puh-lease. me fall in love with you?" she laughed in a teasing manner. "i'm pretty handsome, you don't think so?" he scratched the back of his head. "nope not even an inch,"
"hey i think you're attractive," he furrowed his eyebrows, pretending to be mad. "oh well thank you!" she flipped her here and looked back at him. "tell me i'm handsome, give me validation,"
"why should i if you already know?" she shrugged as they continued walking. "fair enough," he shrugged as well. They spent about an hour before splitting up and going back to the dorms, their phones filled up of photos of the weird things they did.

"how was your date?" said chaena saltyly as ever. "im not dating him," katie rolled her eyes. "if you really are butt hurt next time i have free time we can go out," she sighed as she threw herself onto the couch. "no go date soobin," chaena laid on top of katie. "you're gonna drive me crazy," katie closed her eyes.