9

ifive interview

"hello and welcome back! today we have the ever so successful group, ifive!" the interviewer introduced them. The girls piled in, on their own bowing and taking a seat at a microphone. "Four plus one, hello we are ifive!" they said in synchronization and hand motions. "ifive the group that should be isix," the girls let out soft chuckles. "alright lets start with the introduction of your debut album, who wants to talk?"
"oh me!" katie raised her hand. The camera panned to her. "Our album sun-rose is about a woman exploring herself, getting to know more about herself. Our title song, "sunlight" is about the first sighting of finding her happiness, our aesthetic was based off the popular retro-vintage fashion." katie explained. "The album consists of six songs, each song compliments each other,"
"wow, did you practice this explanation?" the interviewer asked. Katie chuckled and shook her head. "or maybe i did?" she shrugged in her childish manner. "now to address something, a rumor has been going around that one of your wrote a song," they asked. "oh yes, katie wrote one of the songs on the album," linsoo explained, "but she wants us to keep which song a secret," she nodded. "ah. see fans, get to guessing,"

"you are an outstanding rookie group, blowed everyone away! now i cant help but to wonder if you had made any idol friends?" the girls looked around but they all soon fixed there eyes on katie. "of course we have! txt, are absolute angels and ive grown a strong bond with some members over the years of being a trainee," she explained as casually as she could, trying her best not to point out who. "any idols you would like to become friends with?"
"yeri! definitely yeri," katie almost yelled, everyone else reacted with giggles. "She is a huge reveluv, katie loves redvelvet with her whole heart," chaena exposed her with small giggles in between. "its not a lie. i do wish i could meet them, other idols i would love to meet would be loona. They are monsters, very talented,"
"looks like we got ourself an orbit, yeri? loona? get ready to get katies phone number!"
"yup, uhuh!" katie winked at the camera with finger guns. "i would love to meet itzys yuna, we're around the same age and i guess it would be easy to relate to her," chaena spoke up. The girls spoke more and answered a lot of questions, giving the listeners and watchers more of their personality.

"awe this question just popped into my head. Katie mentioned that she became close to txt, any member you prefer out of the rest," katie stayed quiet for a second. "hmm. I love txt, all of them are amazing but i do feel like i have the best friendship with soobin," she smiled. "He's like a brother to me,"
The interview wrapped up quickly with a couple of jokes.