18

Katie sat in front of a mirror, she had an appointment at the salon to get her hair cut. 
As she waited, she looked around at all the girls. When she recognized someone she really wanted to meet. Katie lost her speech and just squealed as she turned around in her seat and hid her face, this put a lot of attention on her as she was freaking out. 
"Katie yong?" katie heard yeri's voice from behind her. Katie slowly moved back and looked at yeri as she turned a light shade of pink. "Hi," katie stood up and greeted herself formally, yeri chuckled and proceeded to bow to her as well. She sat in the chair next to katie and smiled softly. "Saw your interview," katie smiled like an idiot, "Im sorry im a mess, i just cant believe.." katie sighed as she tried to calm herself down. "You here to get your hair dyed?" She asked as looked into the mirror, fixing her hair. "No, just cutting it. I like to have my scalp alive," Katie replied as she finally calmed down."How about you?" 
"Getting ready for our summer comeback," Yeri winked in a whisper. "do i get to experience the color?" 
"If you stay long enough, maybe," she smiled. "Got to say that i loved your short blonde hair in bad boy but we never got to see it out of the photo shoots," 
"Sadly, yeah," she sighed and shook her head in small disappointment. 
"Ill offer you my friendship for the secret of who life light is about," she smirked as she turned to katie. Katie laughed, "Think im gonna have to pas-" at this moment katie remembered that soobin still had her lyric notebook. "You good?" asked yeri. "yeah, i just remembered i forgot something," 
"Im sure you'll find it or get it back. Whatever it is," She shrugged as the hairstylists finally approached them. 

"Wow your hair looks nice," Katie ran her hand through yeris. "and yours isnt dead yet," She laughed. "I like having it alive," she smiled finally stretching out of her seat. "we're ready to dominate the world, we look super sexy," She grinned and flipped her hair. Katie followed her and flipped her hair in a small chuckle. "well its time for me to go," katie sighed as she checked the time on her phone. "ah man," yeri pout as she pulled out her phone as well. They ended up exchanging phone numbers before leaving.