15

"Nice," the dance choreographers smiled as they watched us dance. Katie and Hyunjin high fived with a huge smile, trying to gasp for air. "wow, you're really good," hyunjin chuckled as they both made their way to their water bottles. "I think its the other way around," katie slid down the wall, her shirt sticking to her body. "i can never be on the same level as you," she mumbled into the water bottle before fanning herself. "thats an understatement. dont be so harsh on yourself, once everyone else sees you youll be on a higher level of dance," he tried to reassure her with a sweet smile. Katie fake smiled at him without a nod. "since you dont believe me, ill prove it to you after practice," he seemed determined. Katie didn't reply and continued to stretch out her slightly sore arms.

Hyunjin caught katie as he saw her leaving. "wait up. gotta prove your talent to you," he winked as everyone else left including the choreographer. "how are you going to do that?" she let go of her bag, putting it on the floor. "im
gonna play a song and you're going to freestyle it. Ill record it on my phone," he smiled as he headed to the computer. "its not gonna work,"
"trust me," he waited until katie stood in the middle before playing the song. "okay fine," the song begun and hyunjin stood at the back of the room, quickly taking out his phone, recording her.
After he showed her the video, "I messed up there," katie pointed out a lot of her flaws. "you're being too harsh. this is amazing," he smiled. "i dont know," she sighed and sat down. "be confid-" he was cut off by someone walking in. They had been practicing in the big hit building so they were bound to get walked in to. "sorry to intrude," said a very familiar voice. "oh katie," soobin had barely noticed it was her and hyunjin. Hyunjin quickly stood and bowed, so did they did as well. "we were just leaving," katie picked up both of their bags, passing hyunjin his before bowing and taking his hand, pulling him out of the room. "hyunjin!" the voice trailed out as the voice got closer. "oh there you are-" it was jisung, he raised an eyebrow as he saw katie in his hands interlocked. Katie noticed and quickly let go of his hand, "we almost left without you. lets go!" he grabbed hyunjins hand and pulled him. Hyunjin looked back and waved with a childish smile before completely disappearing. Katie let out a sigh.