Author's Note & Chapter 1

Author's Note 2019: Hey guys, quick author's note for you before we start... if you've followed me for a few years, this story may seem familiar. That's because it is... surprise! I've brought Jacob Greyson back to tell his tale in better description of course! The original was written in... 2014... it's in my archive and it's a hot mess... So I've decided to start from square one and rewrite the entire thing!

I've written a few books since then, I hope you've read them, if not, please check them out! (I do follow for follow and vote for vote ;) just message me and let me know what you want me to read and/or review!) Hopefully with my improved writing style and knowledge since 2014, this book will be a hell of a lot better than the original. If you've followed me for a few years, I just want to thank you for; 1. sticking around. 2. reading my stories that I work ever so hard on. and 3. supporting me and showing me that hard work pays off.

An update for you guys since it's been a while; Moonlight has been officially completed as of 7/15/19! (It is still available to read, however it is currently under revisions!)

Anyways, I know this is long, but I figured I would check in with you guys and tell y'all what's going on. Thanks for reading this long note so please; kick back, relax, and enjoy the modified story of Jacob Greyson and his friends.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Let's start this off simple, my name is Jacob Greyson. I'm a nineteen year old werewolf who likes getting in trouble. See? Plain and simple... unlike my story. You see, I belong to a pack of werewolves.

My friends and I live at what we call The Pack House. It's owned by Kyle's millionaire-three-times-over Uncle Keith. He lets us live in his so-called "Extra Mansion"... I must say, it's awesome.

The twenty bedroom, ten bathroom mansion is perfect for us. Since there is seven of us, we have spare/guest rooms for whatever or whomever we want. One room is designated as a movie theater and another is a game room.

My girlfriend also belongs to a pack... a pack of vampires. This is one reason why my story isn't simple. But you'll see as I take you through the tale. Kick back, grab a nice comfy spot, pop some popcorn, and enjoy the story.

                                       *

The sky turns dark quickly, the full moon begins to shine down on us. Its cotton hues could blind an innocent child. Its craters plain as day. Normally the moon in all its glory wouldn't be a big deal, except for the fact that my girlfriend doesn't know I'm a werewolf... and I haven't eaten all day- not enough to satisfy the animal in me.

I know she's a vampire, and the whole situation would be better if she knew, but I know she would hate me for it. She doesn't know that I know, but I can just smell it on her, the scent of a metal... definitely iron... fresh blood on her hands. The sweet smell of fresh blood.

Our perfect dinner date at Julio's is ending soon. All because of that stupid white ball of craters in the sky. My extremely rare steak isn't satisfying my other... personality. He's a pain in the ass really, but let's not be judgmental considering it's what makes me, me.

"Babe, I'm sorry but I really have to go." I mumble nervously.

I can already feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. A gush of murderous hormones flow through my veins and head.

Kendall killed someone an hour ago, that blood is still fresh. Just bite her and it's yours. Kill her, she's already dead so it won't matter.