Escape

Time skip one week later

David kept repeating his question every few times a day, but she kept ignoring him, refusing to admit to something she didn't do.
That day David got so frustrated that he didn't close the cage properly.
Sydney noticed and took advantage of the opportunity to try to escape. Her gymnastic past would be of good use at this point. Running over the desk she was on, she leaped en slid down chair in front of her onto the ground.
Seeing the door to the hallway was open, she carefully looked around the corner to see if David was around. Then she jumped the stairs, case by case but it took her awhile.
Still no David.

 Thinking Sydney was secure in her cage, David had left the front door open so Sydney bolted trough it straight onto the streets. when she crossed the street she heard David yell.

D: You have got to be kidding me. Get back here, its to dangerous!

Sy: Ha, as if its safer with you.

Sydney sped up because she heard him coming closer. A few seconds later a huge shadow engulfed her. She didn't have to look up to know it was David reaching down for her. Slipping trough his fingers she heard him grumble.

D: Damn it woman. Stay put. You will not like what I will do next to stop you!

a moment later a massive black leather shoe slammed down in front of her resulting in her running full force into it. Sydney fell down on her but, rather dizzy, which allowed David to pick her up and take her back to his room and putting her in front of him on the desk.

D: What were you thinking?

Sy: I was thinking a stroll around the block would be nice, stretching my legs a bit.

D: Keep it up,Sydney, this attitude of yours, look where it got you. Just admit!

Sydney looked down and again refused to answer.

D: Fine, be that way. Just remember its all your own fault.

David replaced the cage with a plastic squire aquarium and put her in it.

D: Try to escape this.

With that he left the room, closing the door this time, leaving her in darkness.
Sydney sat down in a corner of her plastic jail and wept hot tears until she fell a sleep, completely worn out from what had happened.