Past memories/Apologies

F: What the hell is wrong with you, you useless brat?
M: I think she is just faking it, trying to take away the attention of our precious baby.
F: Well, to bad that it won't work. Get back to work you lazy bitch!
memory: Sydney had collapsed from exhaustion after cleaning the entire house without eating for 2 days straight at the age of 5.

Si: Do this for me Sydney and I will ow you.
Sy: No Syndy, what you ask is not fair and if we get caught we will be punished.
Si: I can't believe you are that selfish!
F: What is going on here?
Si: Daddy, Sydney doesn't wan't to help me.
Without warning father slapped her in the face so hard her lip ripped open.
F: You do what ever Sindy asks of you, that's your only purpose. Got that?
S: Yes Father.
Another slap across the face.
F: Do not talk to me, nor cal me father.! I do not wish to hear your annoying voice, seeing your ugly face every day is bad enough.
memorie: Sindy wanted to cheat during a test because she wanted to party instead of studying and Syndey didn't want to risk getting caught and discredited.

Si: You said no to me for the last time, you useless waste of space! I will make you regret it by taking away that what you long for: David. I am going to make him hate you as much as we do!

David turned around and looked over at Sydney. Within seconds he rushed over to her and cupped his hands around her body, preventing her from doing what she was about to do: jump of the bed.

Sy: Let me go!

D: No!

Sy: Haven't you punished me hard enough as it is, that you had to call them?

D: I am sorry but I needed to know what was going on. While you where unconscious you where saying things that worried me gravely.

Sy: You could have asked me about it!

D: Would you have told?

Sy: Heck no, my private life is none of your business.

D: Tell me this, all my previous bad encounters that I had, in which I thought where with you, where they actually with your sister?

Yes, she knew that I had a crush on you in collage and she wanted to make sure that it stayed a one sided crush. She told me all about what she had done to make sure you hated me. Boy, looking at the situation now, Sindy sure outdid herself.

D: You had a crush on me? 

Sy: Don't flatter yourself. All the feeling I had vanished the moment you shrunk me and abducted me.

D: I hope one day you will find it in you to forgive me because I regret all of my actions towards you, Sydney.

Sy: If you turn me back to normal, maybe someday I will.

D: I am so sorry but I can't do that because ray was only to shrink and not to grow back.

Sy: You mean to tell me that I am stuck like this for the rest of my life?

D: I promise I will do whatever I can to turn you back to normal and make it all up to you.

Sy: Good luck with that! 

After that, Sydney turned around and went into her 'prison'