Chapter 47

(Pic of Christian)

Amina (pov)

"Is alpha Hawthorn around?" I ask. "He's here somewhere.... Christian!" I hear Sky shouted. "What? You know it's not very lady like to be screaming across the hall. I feel sorry for your mate!" Christian said. "Well don't! Cause my mate will love me and everything about me." I hear Sky says. I could picture her sticking out her tongue at him. I started chuckling.

"I almost forgot you were on the phone." Sky said laughing.  "Who?" Christian ask. "Amina" I thought back to how kind Christian was to me. And the amazing bond he had with his sister. "Hey alpha Hawthorn," I said. "I told you Amina, call me Christian." He says. "Okay, Christian.... I need your pack help!" I said getting right to the point.

I explained everything going on. "What the fuc-" Sky said. "Don't you dare finish thst sentence." Christian sternly said. "So your telling me that, that crazy delusional alpha wanted to attack my pack? Pffft I'd kill him myself." Sky said sounding angry. "How, you barely go to training." You could hear Christian scolding his sister. "Well that's why I have you my dear brother" she reply. "I'm not always gonna be there Sky!" He shouted. "I have a mate...   somewhere. but this isn't about me, it's about Amina."

Christian takes a deep breath. "I'll see what I can do. You know I'm sure Alpha Carter isn't gonna be to happy with you calling me." He said. I knew he was right. But note isn't the time to be getting jealous or have pride. "I'm sure he'll understand," we said our goodbyes, and hung up.

The days go on.. meaning the war grew closer. No calls from the blue creek pack. It's been a dreadful couple days. Most of the womans and children's were gone to the neighboring pack. Kingston and I haven't really spoke. I didn't bother trying,  we were both on edge.

"I'm not fuckin going!" I heard Cassie yell. "It's not debatable Cass! Your pregnant, I'm not risking you getting hurt!" Noah said with seriousness. "Ugggh!" She said knowing that she wasn't gonna win. Then Jess walks in. "Amina, tell Ethan I'm not leaving to the neighbor packhouse," she said walking towards me. "I'm sorry but... i agree with Ethan. You'll be safer." I said. "As you will be too!" Kingston said from behind me. "Your crazy if you think im leaving. I'm the reason we're in this mess." I shouted. Jess and Ethan glanced at me with concern in their eyes.

"You'll be safe there, I can't lose you." He said holding me. I open my mouth to protest, but was cut off. "Alpha, Luna.. they're here!" Paul said running in. Noah and Cassie ran downstairs. Jess held onto Ethan. "Already! Get everyone to safety." My mate shouted, and through mind link.

Kingston heads out, i followed behind him. "What do you think your doing?" My mate ask. "I'm going. No matter what you say!" Leaving no time for him to argue. I turn around and see Cassie and Jess kissed their mate. We walk to the border. I was behind Kingston.

"It's not Derrick pack. It smell like another pack." Kingston said to Ethan and Noah. "Maybe one of the other 4 packs that's suppose to attack us?" Ethan said, sounding like a question. "What are you doing on my territory!" Kingston roared. It went quite. I decided to peek from behind Kingston back.

"Christian?" I said emerging fully from behind Kingston. "Hello Amina." Christian said. I walk towards him. "Where's Sky?" I asked impatiently. I miss that girl. "You really think I'm gonna bring my baby sister to a war? As much as we argue, I would never let anything hurt her. Maybe after the war she could visit." He said giving me a hug.

A loud growl was heard from behind me. I turn around to a very upset mate. "Where have my manners gone." I said. "Christian this is my mate Kingston. Kingston this is Christian the alpha of the Blue Creek pack, and he saved my life from the rogues." Kingston pulls me into his chest. "I'm sorry love." My mate said.

"Ahem alpha Carter. I believe we spoke once." Christian said. Kingston look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, we have,  I haven't properly thank you for saving my mate, alpha Hawthorn." He said putting hours hands out for a handshake. Christian shook it. "Now, why are you here alpha?" My mate ask.

I jumped in. "I called him for help." Kingston looks at me upset.  I brushed it off. 'We need the help! Please don't be mad at me.' I mind link him. Kingston didn't say anything. He turns to Christian, "how many people did you bring?" He ask Christian. Christen scratches the back of his head. "About 400 hundred warriors and guard. I would've brought more but I gotta make sure my pack is safe as well." Christian said. I smiled. "Thank you!" I said.

Kingston nod his heads. "Let's go inside and talk strategy" Kingston said to Christian. Christian nodded.  We got back to the packhouse. Cassie and Jess was still there. Causing Noah and Ethan to cursed outloud.

The next couple hours Christian and Kingston was cooped up in the office. Noah and Ethan finally came back from personally dropping Cassie and Jess off. The war was close. I'm glad they were gonna be safe. I would blame myself if anything happened to them. 

It was dinnertime. We all ate, mostly males, there was females. Not much though. They discussed about strategies and where everyone is gonna be station. It was giving me a headache. I just wanted it all to end.

Later that night i snuggled into Kingston. "Will we be okay?" I asked. Kingston kissed my forehead. "We will." With that said. I slowly felt my eyes heavy. I slowly let it.