Daddy why am i so diffrant and find it hard at college to understand

So it was Friday and my darling little baby girl had college today so I got her up and dressed and she then got the bus into town because she was independent to doing stuff by herself when she got to college she rang me to tell me she got there an...

So it was Friday and my darling little baby girl had college today so I got her up and dressed and she then got the bus into town because she was independent to doing stuff by herself when she got to college she rang me to tell me she got there and when she was in her class she then fell so sad at she was bullied by one student called bobby tompson it began when she first started college and then he got told off and then he stopped then he then started bullying her again so he really bullied her badly on this one particular day so she then called me on her mobile phone and she was crying so so much so she then said daddy please will you please please please pick me up so I say ok then I went there and then we went home and her dad kylo did her dinner she was happy and then her daddy hux gave her a bath and then she was feeling like a little baby girl again her daddy know at she was stressed out so she was treated like a baby to make her feel better she then went to bed and she was so asleep I then left her and I then went downstairs to talk to my husband her dad and we was both sad at she was getting bullied because of this one student and he told him about her saying at she was different and why no one like her so thay throat at thay would go to college to talk to the staff about her having no friends and to sort out the bullying.

A/n hay so it me Star Wars fan 20 here so I have been very very busy lately but I will update as and when

Word count 314 words