Snow my darther

So it was Sunday morning and it was very very cold it had snowed overnight and I was mesmerised by the snow and I said to my daddy, daddy what is this white stuff doing and why is it falling from the sky,he then said this my darling baby girl is called snow and when it cold and wet it form into snow and there are snowflakes but no snowflake is the same thay are different and I told him can we go out and play in the snow and he did not see why not as it was Christmas time Arthur all so he wrap me up in warm clothing and then we went out to play in the snow and then we went inside and we had warm drinks and I had finished my drink and was asleep so my daddy covered me whit my blanket and he too took a nap whit me but little did he know at his friend kylo ren was coming over when he got there he didn't want to wake us up so he then went to the kitchen to start on dinner when my dad was awake he then went to the kitchen to start on are dinner but he was surprised at kylo came over to help but he told my daddy at he had feelings for him so much and my daddy felt the same way so thay thought at he would like to move in with us and he was delighted so when I woke up I was wondering if my daddy was about he was and he told me at kylo was moving in whit us I was happy at I was going to get two daddy's.

A/n hay so I will be doing are little family and my daddy hux Christmas ones soon it might be Christmas Day when I do them it might be evening time so yeah I am still around but I am very very busy so I do update as and when I can so yeah

Word count 350 words