My daddys

My dad kylo ren was on a long Mission for a month my daddy and I hologram him we both talk to him about what I did and my daddy talk to him about how his day at work was he miss him and I told him I miss him as well he then said he be home soon I ...

My dad kylo ren was on a long Mission for a month my daddy and I hologram him we both talk to him about what I did and my daddy talk to him about how his day at work was he miss him and I told him I miss him as well he then said he be home soon I often cried Arthur dad hologram and daddy said it ok baby girl sometimes daddy would hug me and hum my lullaby and then I was asleep he then put me into my bed and he then whispered I love you so much baby girl and then he left me and went to his bedroom and he then fell asleep and it was all quiet and he then had a little visitor it was me in the night I had a little bit of a nightmare and he then said it ok baby girl daddy got you love he then whispered sweet nothings and a little lullaby and he then whispered I love you baby girl daddy and dad love you.
A/n hay so It me Star Wars fan 20 here so I have not been able to update as I got a little bit of a cold at the moment and my ear is a little bit blocked so yeah I sorry for not updating on hear.

Word count 232 words