No Chance

CRASH!
        My eyes bolted open, Sana and Anlie's tear stained faces hovered above me. "It's about time you woke up!!" Sana yelled, wiping away the tears in her eyes. The building shook immensely, forcing the girls onto their hands. The rafters of the building shook loose, barely hanging on. One more shake and they'd all come crashing down on us.
        I got up and grabbed both of their hands. "Come on! If we stay in here any longer we'll die." I shouted over the roaring of the building. I anxiously pulled the girls to the exit by the wrists. I quickly opened the door and pushed the girls through it. Just as I exited the building a gigantic blue lizard came crashing into the building.
        "What the heck is that?!" Sana cried as she regained her balance. A loud roar bellowed through the valley as a red one with wings descended from the sky. As it landed a shock wave rippled through the air and ground, causing us to loose our balance again. The lizard on the house quickly got up and skimmed over the wreckage with a horrified look in it's eyes. However when it glanced at us, it seemed to calm down and turned towards the bigger lizard, rage fuming in its eyes.
        Roaring louder, it lunged at the winged one and tossed it to the ground. It's mouth gaped as water spewed from it, causing the red one to be pushed back. The red one leaped at the other and blew into the sky with a red blaze that shot from it's mouth. As the blue one fell, it's body twisted and turned. When it hit the ground I knew one thing for sure, that lizard... no... that dragon was unconscious and the other was going to kill us all.
        The red dragon turned towards us, rage filled it's eyes as it glared at me. I quickly turned back to the girls, fear engulfing my being "RUN!" The girls just stood there in terror, I could see the horror in their eyes. They thought they were gonna die. I couldn't blame them, I did too. I faced the red dragon again, it was inching closer. Like a cat to it's prey. If you girls aren't going to run, then I'm going to stay here and try to protect you.
        I stood there with my arms out, hoping that the dragon understood what I was trying to do. My heart beat faster and faster with each step he took, anger, fear, and resentment was filling my body with a flame that I was sure nobody, not even that other dragon, could extinguish. It's face leaned down as I stood there silently, proudly. However as soon as our eyes met, terror and my self-preservation kicked in. My body was shaking, that fire that was there was now covered in a thick sheet of ice. Even so, I still tried to keep my eyes connected to it's. Just to keep my pride.
        It snarled and opened up its jaw and set it's teeth near my sides, all I could do then was close my eyes and wait for my near impending doom. My mind soon became a blur, and before I could hit the beast's throat I was being pushed backwards into Sana's arms.
        When I landed in her arms all I could hear was a loud squish and a cut off scream, as a warm liquid splashed on my face.