~chapter ten~

{Alex's POV}
I woke up with a start. The door banging was what woke me up. I turned to the door to see my ma- the alpha at the door in nothing but the towel he had around his waist. But that wasnt what caught my attention. What caught my attention was.... His alpha red eyes. I whimpered and tried getting away buy he grabbed the fur that was around my neck and pulled me back.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked in a cold condescending voice. With a pained whine I tried to make him let go but he pulled harder.
"Your pathetic excuse for a mate. I dont know what I did to make the moon goddess curse me with mate like you but I swear on every thing I hold dear I'll make you pay for it" he went on he pulled harshly on my fur and threw me on the ground.

When I tried to get up he kicked my stomach making me draw in a gasping breath. I whimpered and fell back.

"Stay on the ground where you belong weakling" he ordered and I didn't try to move after that.  He kicked me again.
"You ever... EVER try to get away from me again I'll make you wish you were never born" he added kicked me a few times for good measure and walked out with put even changing.

I layed there on the ground heaving and crying till my vision went dark and I passed out.

🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑
Hello Deary's

What do you think about the new chapter?
Can cole be trusted?
Can Alex learn to forgive?

Comments and votes are appreciated

~Lovells out