Akali x reader

(this was going to be a skye x reader but i found this pic of akali cutting her hair off for her rework and it inspired me to make something of kind of the reader is a 'player' who can talk to the characters and can teleport into their universe, and the reader finds out Akali is essentially "remaking" herself -riot is irrelevant in this x reader and is actually just a fake organization so no one figures out the league universe is real- the reader is confused by Akali's decision and confronts her about it)

i was confused as i read the article on Akali's new... 'rework'... i shook my head as i clicked on leagues icon and booted it up. surely enough Akalis picture was different, not playable yet but she would be tomorrow. i sighed and sat up looking behind me i held my hand up slightly a portal opening, i walked in and got teleported to the outside of a tent of some sort. i walked towards it confused and lifted up the front. "hello?.." i asked, my eyes widen as i see Akali turn towards me with wide eyes and a red face. it seemed as if she had her top on but was still trying to put her pants on... she only had them halfway on and her undies were showing. "(Y/N) GET OUT!!!" she yelled a blushing mess as she threw a rock at me. i quickly let go of the tent and stepped back with a warm red face. "i-i didn't mean to!!!!" i squeaked. "that doesn't mean you don't ask if anyone is inside first!!! you know you stupid magic always teleports you to me!!!" she yelled from inside.

i sat on a nearby rock with my face in my hands blushing. i couldn't stop thinking about what i just saw. Akali stepped out, her hair looked about the same. i blushed as i stood up. "l-look i'm so-" "its fine i guess, its not like you haven't seen me in less..." she grumbled rolling her eyes. i blushed wildly and looked away. "alright it was one time and we were both under a spell alright? it was a accident" i huffed shaking my head. "u-huh, you seemed to like that accident." she remarked before sitting near me. she looked a lot different then she did before, even sounded different. "so i take it you're here cause of all this?" she asked moving her hands towards herself. i nodded and looked into her eyes. "why are you doing it?" i asked confused. "i feel like it, i feel a lot better about myself now" she said looking away nervously. i raised an eyebrow at her and examined her.

she definitely looked different, to be honest she was hot as crap, she was totally my type of girl. "see something ya like?" she asked. i blushed and looked her in the eyes smiling, "oh sweetheart you asked that way too late. shoulda noticed 3 days into knowing you" i admitted. her eyes widened and she chocked on air for a second before looking back at me. "a-are you being serious?" she asked standing up. "i-i mean..." i scratched the back of my head "i guess?... i mean, i don't even need to see you to know i like you..." i murmured. she stared into my eyes for a minute before jumping at me, i was shocked as she smacked her lips against mine in a deep kiss. when she pulled away she breathed heavily and looked away from me chuckling. i smiled and hugged her tightly. "you don't have to say it, i love you too" i whispered. she smirked before pushing me off and grabbing one of those small knife things out of her tent. i watched as she started cutting her hair. 

no matter how much she changes, ill always love her,

(p.s: i joined around K/DA's release so i don't know too much about Akali's past self but i'm a huge Akali main and fangirl so don't kill me i thought this would be cute ;-;)