Speechless

Jungkook POV

I was first speechless, when I saw your face for the very first time.

I was speechless, when it was me who bumped into you, and you were the one to apologize when it was supposed to be me.

I was speechless, when you tapped me on my shoulder and asked if I needed help with my work while we were in class.

I was speechless, when later on that day, you asked if you can sit next to me in lunch.

I was speechless, when you even bothered to stand up for me against the school's bullies when they were calling me names, and you yelled "hajima".

I was speechless, when you asked me if we could be friends.

I was speechless, when you picked up my books for me when I had dropped them.

I was speechless, when you weren't your usual happy self, and came crying to me one day.

I was speechless, when you told me that you had cut things off with your friends just to hangout with me.

I was speechless,  when you had asked me if I was gay or straight.

I was speechless, after telling you I was gay, and you hugged me tightly and told me, "wanjeonhan".

I was speechless, when you told me that you would be leaving Korea for awhile.

I was speechless, when you told me that you didn't want to leave Korea, and wanted to stay with me.

I was speechless, when you had finally called me when you were in America, and said to me, "bogo shipda".

I was speechless, when I saw the picture that you posted with another guy.

I was speechless, when you called me to save you from the hell you were in.

I was speechless, when you texted me asking if you can die.

I was speechless, when you called me in the middle of the night, telling me you were in the airport in Korea, and you wanted me to pick you up.

I was speechless, when you wrapped your arms around me, and whispered into my ear, "gomabda".

I was speechless, when you told me everything that happened when you were out of Korea.

I was speechless, when you kissed me after some random guy came up to me and started to touch me and told the guy "geuneun naegeoya".

I was speechless, when you bought me flowers, chocolates, and a stuffed bunny for Valentines Day.

I was speechless, when you asked me out on a date, and we went to Lotte World.

I was speechless, when you once again, kissed me, under the night sky full of stars.

I was speechless, when I got a call from the hospital, asking if I knew you.

I was speechless, when I ran into your hospital room, and you told me that you had been diagnosed with cancer.

I was speechless, when you told me, in tears, that the doctor had announced to you that you only had a week to live.

I was speechless, when you said that I was the reason you'll die happy.

I was speechless, when you had asked me if in the future I would've wanted to marry you.

I was speechless, when your time was almost up, and you told me the same words you've been telling me ever since you were diagnosed, "saranghae".

I was crying, when your heart rate monitor made the loud beeping noise, as if it were the only sound that mattered in this world.

I was crying, when it was the last time I got to see you, in a coffin with a pale face.

I was crying, when you were buried into the dark, moist, soil.

I was crying, when I realized I was only ever going to be speechless, when it came to you,

Kim Taehyung.

The End

May 14 2019

Words: 647