I Need You

Author POV/Jungkook POV

He was running threw the rain. His clothes were all drenched, and he was sure to get a cold the next day.

"TAEHYUNG! COME BACK TO ME!" Jungkook sobbed.

Jungkook was starting to run out of breath. He had been running nonstop, and had slipped a few times, landing in big puddles of rain, but he couldn't stop.

He continues to sprint until he reaches his destination.

Taehyung's home.

Jungkook's home.

They're home.

Jungkook slammed himself against the front door. He continued to do so until a light had turned on inside, and he heard footsteps coming from inside.

The door open.

But the person who had opened the door was the person Jungkook had least hoped would answer it.

"What are you doing here?! You are no longer able to see MY Taehyung!"

"He's MINE! WE'VE BEEN SEEING EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY, AND I'M NOT LETTING YOU SEPARATE US!"

That was when someone else started coming.

"Why are you- Jungkook?"

It was him.

The person Jungkook had missed.

The person Jungkook needed.

"Tae! I-"

Taehyung's "girlfriend" pushed Jungkook onto the ground, into the rain.

"YAH! Leave him alone, Soo Yeol!"

Taehyung was close to escaping the house that was now his prison.

Soo Yeol had grabbed his hand before he was able to get off the front porch. "NO TAEHYUNG! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO NEAR HIM!"

"LET ME TALK TO HIM!" Taehyung yelled at Soo Yeol.

Soo Yeol surrendered, stepping into the house, but not forgetting to glare at both Jungkook and Taehyung before officially leaving the scene.

Once she had closed the door, Taehyung ran to Jungkook, embracing him into his arms.

"I'm so sorry," He repeated.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead and took him to the front porch. He rested him on the swing chair that they had. Jungkook felt safe once again. He felt himself come back to life.

"Why can't we run away, Tae? The two of us, living in our small home somewhere in the world," Jungkook asked with desperation.

"I'm trying, Jungkook, I really am. I want to be with you, trust me. I love you way too much to let you just pass by me in my life. Meet me at the corner store we first met at tomorrow. I'll tell you my plan there, okay?"

Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Okay."