Thanks, Tae

This is just a short story that was inspired by a cute fan art:

Author POV

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"LOOK OVER HERE!"

"SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!"

Jungkook glances at each reporter with their expensive cameras, smiling brightly, so they can take good pictures. He shows the reporters his diploma, knowing that that is what people want to see the most.

"Jeon Jungkook! Take this bouquet with flowers rare from this area!"

"Congratulations on your graduation! Take these chocolates from Belgium!"

Jungkook refuses all the offers with a polite smile. All of his fans had brought him the most expensive items they could find. Whether it was a gold watch or some Iron Man figurine that was only available overseas, he didn't want the gifts. He noticed the reporters were getting closer to him, so they can ask him questions.

"Jungkook, how does it feel to graduate after so long?"

"How do you feel now that you won't be able to see your high school friends anymore?"

"Are you happy that you graduated?"

Jungkook was about to answer the questions, until he felt someone's gaze on him.

He turns around only to see the person who's stuck with him throughout his whole journey, holding an ordinary bouquet of flowers.

He bows at the reporters, signaling that he was leaving, and makes his exit.

He walks towards him, with the biggest smile ever.

"Congrats on your graduation." Taehyung says as he makes his way to Jungkook.

Once he handed the bouquet to Jungkook, Jungkook throws the bouquet behind him, and pulls Taehyung into a loving kiss.

"Thanks, Tae."

July 27, 2019
Words: 272