True Love? Yes [ ] No [✔︎]

Jungkook POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D JUST GO OUT AND HAVE FUN WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHEN I WAS STUCK IN FUCKING AMERICA!" I yelled at Taehyung.

"It's not my fault! We aren't even in love! We're just stuck together because of a stupid contract that I was forced to sign!"

I look at him with disbelief, "So you're telling me, that all those kisses, all those comforting and loving words, MEANT NOTHING TO YOU?"

"WELL, WHAT WERE THEY SUPPOSED TO MEAN TO ME? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL, JUNGKOOK THAT I HAD NO INTEREST IN THIS RELATIONSHIP WHATSOEVER! DON'T FORGET THAT THE CONTRACT WAS MADE BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS WANTED YOUR SISTER, TO MARRY ME, BUT THEN SHE RAN AWAY, AND NOW LOOK WHO I ENDED UP MARRYING! THEY MADE ME MARRY SOME BOY THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW UNLIKE YOUR SISTER! WE AT LEAST HAD SOME CHEMISTRY!"

Taehyung grabs his hair in frustration. I walk over to him, and look at him with soft eyes.

"Can't you at least act like we're in love whenever your friends are around, so that they don't go blabbing to me about how much you really enjoyed sleeping with that one girl you met that Friday night or Thursday night? Can't you at least make it seem like we're not a contract couple?"

Taehyung sighs, and reached out for my hand.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, Jungkookie. I know I'm being really selfish. I'm sorry."

"Don't force yourself that much, Tae. Just at least make it sound natural," I say as I hug him.

——

What kind of relationship do we have? It's not like we're in love, and every time we have to go to that contract meeting, we always end up signing that paper at the bottom:

True Love?
Yes [✔︎] No [ ]

Maybe if we answer, No, we could get couple therapy. Maybe our families would try to make us actually fall in love, instead of us having a one-sided love, or just simply, fake love.

But who knows?

We keep lying to them, and to ourselves, that we're truly in love. So we wait. We wait for the day we have courage to sign:

Truly Love: Yes [ ] No [✔︎]

The End

——————
I made this literally without even knowing what I was going write. I haven't posted in a long time, but like what can I do? I don't have any inspiration/ideas for this :(