Reunited

Jungkook POV

It's been a year or so since I last been outside. It isn't my fault. Okay, maybe it is, because I could literally just open my bedroom door, and leave the dark cave I like to call my room, but I have no reason to go outside anymore. I've already graduated with the best grades and I don't have a job because of what happened.

I stare at the wall. Pictures of what happened go through my brain like a fast stream.

Every small detail.

Why was it him out of everyone it could've been? To be honest, why wasn't it me?

I'm to broken to do anything. I literally just sit in bed, unless I have to use the bathroom, and then Jin hyung gives me food that I don't bother eating most of the time.

Okay, maybe I wasn't broken before what happened. Maybe I was a bright kid who loved being outside, and hanging out with my boyfriend. Maybe I used to hate being inside when it rained. Maybe I was meant to go to law school when I graduated high school.

But now, I'm really fucked up.

Now, he's no longer with me.

Now, I can barely walk.

Now, I can't even hang out with my boyfriend.

Now, I hate being outside.

Now, I love it when it rains. It helps me by covering up my loud sobs.

But now, it's all my fault.

I miss the way he smiled at me. I miss the way he would call me by the nickname he gave me a long time ago. I miss the way he would hold me in his arms sometimes. I miss the way he would lean so close to me that we almost kissed.

But I don't miss the way he would tell me so many things about her.

I don't miss the way he would ignore me.

I don't miss the way he would hang out with her.

I don't miss the way he would act like I'm annoying him when I knew he wasn't annoyed.

I don't miss the way he told me to get out of his life when I could clearly tell it was a lie.

But, I miss the way we kissed. I miss the way his lips moved in sync with mine. I miss the way he told me that he wanted to get rid of me so he wouldn't fall in love with me. I miss the way he apologized to me. I miss the way he asked me out. I miss the dates we went on. I miss the warmth he gave to me. I miss how he would shower me with kisses.

I honest to goodness, miss him.

He sacrificed himself- from what I was told -for me. He let them kill him, if it meant they would leave me alone.

He made the threats lessen by dying.

But he made me depressed. It doesn't matter, though. I will always love him.

——

"JEON JUNGKOOK! GET OUT OF YOUR STINKING ROOM, AND COME SEE WHAT'S ON THE TV! IT'S ABOUT HIM!" Jin hyung yelled at the top of his lungs.