8. Its Perfect With You

-Jimins POV-

I was awoken by feeling kisses against my shoulder. "Jiminie? Time to get up. We need to be at work in an hour." I heard Jungkook say but this just felt too good to end. The soft warm bed and his kisses. Perfection. "Come on sleepyhead. You also need to take these pills and stuff. What else did the doctor say you needed to have done?" I rolled over to cuddle into his side. "He said I need to stay as happy as possible." I said cheekily. "I got that covered." He said pecking my nose. "Uh I need to be warm and content at all times." I said tracing his collar. "And how exactly do we accomplish that?" He said tilting his head in confusion. He was so beautiful. "You need to hold me. Whenever we can spare a few minutes. I want to be in your arms." I answered shyly earning a big smile from Jungkook.

He leaned down softly connecting our lips together. He moved as so I was wrapped in his hold. I felt safe. I was protected. Its crazy how much Ive fallen for him in such a short time. "Ill do my best. But now we need to get going. Ill make you a quick breakfast so you can take your medicines." He said moving off the bed. I got off too and found decent clothes to wear today. "Okay, come eat babe. Ill bring your pills for you." I smiled at how much hes been taken care of me since I was brought home yesterday. I pecked his cheek and went out to the kitchen to eat. "Hyung! Today is MAMA!" I said reading the schedule sent to me. I squealed running into his arms. "This is so exciting! Okay I ate and took my pills. Ill make sure to pack them up and we can go." I said preparing my bag. Im so excited! This is going to be so cool.

-Jungkooks POV-

We arrived at the place MAMA was being held at and I couldnt help but smile at Jimins excitement. "Hey. Come here." I said quickly pulling him in for a kiss before getting out the car. "Jungkook! Jimin! Come here, this is where we are." My manager called out once we got inside. We went into the dressing room and there was my outfit for the night and the one for the performance. "You look beautiful." Jimin whispered as he added finishing touches. So badly I wanted to hold him close to me. But I cant. We havent really established the rules for when we are in public yet. And I dont want to do anything he isnt ready for. "Thanks baby. You look beautiful too." I said winking at him. "Okay lets go Jungkook." I nodded and followed my manager out.

We walked for a bit before he stopped me. "Anything you want to tell me?" He said with a smile. I began to blush looking around. "I talked to him and everything is good. Really good." I said smiling at the moments that happened yesterday. "Okay. Come on Kooks. Did you say more than an apology?" I giggled at my Managers behavior before nodding. "We are dating now." I said earning a squeal. I never heard him squeal before. I dont think its something I want to experience again. "Im hapoy for you. He is a great guy for you. Dont screw it up." He said pulling me to the entrance way. Im so glad he is so supportive of Jimin and its amazing how he encouraged it too. Im truly blessed to be surrounded by the people I have now.

-Jimins POV-

I was in the back with the rest of the staff watching the show on the TV. I sat beside Somi since she hasnt exactly made friends yet. "This is exciting. Its my first time being in a building full of idols." She said happily and I could definitely agree. I was waiting for Jungkook to pop up. Hes the only person I care to see now. "Jimin? May I have a word?" Jay Hyung said gesturing to the hall. I followed him out feeling alittle nervous. "So Jungkook told me. Im glad he did. I 100% support the both of you. But you must know how dating news are dealt with in this industry. I just want you to be prepared and to be strong." He said taking me by surprise. "Hes lucky. Ive never seen him like this with anyone. Take care of him. And if I know him, he will definitely do the same for you." I smiled at that and just gave him a nod.

I went back in and sat beside Somi again. "They are announcing nominees for Solo artists. Jungkook oppa was one of them." I nodded turning my attentions to the screen. I hope he wins it. He deserves to win it. "And the winner is...Jeon Jungkook!" The room went wild as his name was called and I couldnt feel more prouder of him. The show went on and he won two awards so far. And I grew happy knowing he was on his way back to us to get ready. I snuck out and met him halfway pulling him into the bathroom. "Hey." I said before pulling him into a kiss. "Im so proud of you." I whispered against his lips. He responded only by pulling me close into another kiss. "Thats the best award I could have. Your proud smile is all I need." He said softly. I pecked his lips and went out first.

I couldnt barely concentrate with Jungkook looking the way he did in his outfit. He was stunning.I quickly did his makeup just in time for when he was called. "Good luck." I whispered before allowing him to go. I turned back to the screen as him and Chungha started their routine. I have to admit it was alittle hard to watch. I was jealous. It wasnt sensual in any way but still. Watching him hold another while I watch is hard. "They look great together!" One of the clothes noona said loudly. I couldnt argue they look good but I knew he was mine. Once the performance and event was finished we both quietly went out to my car. I got to his apartment not too long after.

He had me follow him inside to which I agreed. "Okay, whats bothering you?" He said leading me to the couch. "Its nothing. Im okay." I said completely unconvincing him. "I want us to be honest no matter what. No matter how big or small it is. We should talk through it." He said pulling me onto his lap. I nodded and leaned forward pecking his forehead. "I was jealous. I didnt like your routine with Chungha Noona. And I hated that Soohee Noona said you guys looked great together." I said honestly as I pouted. He pulled my face up to look at him as he smiled. "Thank you for being honest. Im sorry I made you feel that way. I just want you to remember in choreographies, we put on an act. Its an act. But I want you to know that its you I want to hold. You are my reality. Nothing will change that." I smiled feeling better now that I told him. He makes me feel important.

----

Ahhh finally! Sorry it took me so long :( I hope this was good!❤