17. Feel Closer

-Jimins POV-

I was currently waiting for Jungkook to finish his rehearsals so I can take him home. "Hey love." I turned to see Jungkook walk up to the bench I was sitting on. He wiped his face off before leaning down to kiss my cheek. "Lets go?" He nodded pulling me in for a kiss. He has a concert tomorrow night so he has been practicing like crazy. "Can you stay the night? We can order in?" He said as we reached my car. "Yeah Id love to." I grabbed his things putting them in the back before driving us to his place. He gave me some clothes for me to change into. I sat on his bed as he went to change. I was pretty lost in thought. It wasnt very innocent either. Ive been thinking alot about it. And I feel ready.

*terrible half smut ahead*

I looked up to see Jungkook in his usual shirts and sweats. He looked very attractive with his wet hair too. "You okay over there?" Jungkook said as he dried his hair. I nodded keeping my eyes on him. Come on Jimin, keep it together. "H-Hyung?" I said moving to the edge of the bed. I stood up nervously in front of him. "Hey whats the matter?" He said pulling me by my waist. Just say it you dummy! "C-Can we..uh I want to do it." I said looking up at him. "Do it? You mean? Are you sure?" He said caressing my cheek. I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck. "Okay, Ill take care of you." He said lifting me up and placing me on the bed underneath him. He carefully pulled my shirt off before removing my pants.

I waited as he did the same to his clothing before leaning down to kiss me. This is it. I ran my fingers down his chest as he smiled down at me. "Baby I want you to use these three colors. Green, your completely fine and can continue. Yellow, you need me to slow down or give you a minute. And red if you need to stop. Okay?" I nodded pulling him down to connect our lips again. I could feel his hand rub down my body. "So beautiful. Your so beautiful." He said pulling away to grab something. I blushed as he applied the lube to himself and as he prepped me. "You ready?" He asked as he kissed my neck pulling his fingers out. "Y-Yeah please." He nodded lifting his head as he entered me slowly. I arched my back releasing a soft moan. It felt really good. He treated me very good.

*Time skip*

-Jungkooks POV-

I slowly pulled out as Jimin laid there with a smile. I leaned down to peck his cheek before climbing off the bed. "Wait where are you going?" Jimin said as he grabbed my hand. I brought his hand up to my lips giving it a kiss. "Im just getting us a wet rag. Ill be right back." He nodded letting me go and I went to go get us a rag. I came back and cleaned up the mess before laying next to him. "So beautiful." I said pressing kisses against his face. I ran my fingers down his sides. He insisted that we wait on putting clothes back on, something about feel close. "Do you have any pains? I can get you painkillers?" I asked softly. "Alittle bit. But dont go anywhere, stay with me. I want to cuddle." I nodded pulling him closer whispering sweet nothings to him.

I held him close as he drifted to sleep. I kissed his forehead pulling the blanket up to cover him more. This has been the best night of my life. I checked the time to see it was only 7 at night. I climbed out of the bed as my phone started to ring. It was Jin Hyung calling. "Hey Hyung." I whispered making my way out of the room. "Why are you whispering?" I rolled my eyes at that plopping onto the couch. "What do you need? Jimins here." I said. "Oh good. The others are coming over for a movie night. You both should come." I thought that would be fun, but I think it will be good to stay in. "Uh its kind of a special night for us. I was just going to cook us something and have a movie night on our own." He understood even suggesting a recipe and buying the ingredients for me.

I went back into the room to see that Jimin was waking up. I went over to kiss his forehead. "How are you feeling beautiful?" I said kissing his cheeks. "Amazing. Everything is amazing right now." I moved to get him a pair of sweats and a shirt to wear. He pulled me down on top of him connecting our lips. "Kooks? Im here with the food. Ill cook it! Spend time with Jimin. Ill be out of your hair in no time." I heard Jin say causing us to pull apart. I went out to thank Jin as Jimin followed me out. "Hey Jimin. So is it your anniversary?" I could feel my cheeks heat up. This is embarassing. "No? Why do you think that?" Jimin said with a head tilt. I tried to gesture to Jin to not say anything but Jin ignored it.

He just looked at Jimin with an equally confused face. "I invited you guys to a movie night with the other guys. But he said no because it was a special night for you guys. So I assume it was an anniversary. So Im cooking you dinner." Jimin turned to me signalling to follow him. We went into my room. "Special night? Us having sex?" He said and I couldnt decide if he was happy or upset. "Are you offended? Because I dont want you to think I think I won a trophy or something. I just thought we had an amazing day and we made love for the first time. I wanted to continue the night making you feel special. Just us. Cook you dinner and cuddle. Please tell me your not upset." He looked up with a soft expression. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

I pulled him by his waist into a hug. "I cant be mad. I had an amazing night, its the best one I had so far. Im so happy Im with you. I love you." He said resting his head against my shoulder. Once the food was cooked we ate together in peaceful silence. I never believed what people say about the whole after sex glow. But Jimin definitely has a glow to him and the intimacy level has definitely increased. "Lets go to bed?" I asked as I put everything in the dishwasher. I carried him bridal style to the room. "I really love you Jimin." I said giving his face kisses. "I love you too Jungkook." He said kissing my lips. I pulled him close getting comfy. I have definitely been blessed being with Jimin, hes made me really happy.

-----

Thoughts? ❤