12. Discovered

-Jungkooks POV-

I was awoken by hearing music playing and Jimins singing. I climbed out of bed finding something decent to wear. "And what are you up to?" I said as I watched my boyfriend dance around the kitchen. "Making breakfast. Come here." I said making grabby hands for me. I walked over pulling him by his waist. "Oh wait. Let me brush my teeth first." I said trying to move away from him. "No~Your in my bubble already. Give me my kisses." He whined pulling me back to him. I smiled at him before pecking his face. And finally kissing his lips. "Your such a brat. A cute brat." I said as we pulled apart. He just smiled at me leaning in to peck my lips again. I let him move away to finish his cooking as I sat watching him.

We were eating in the room when mine and Jimins phones started to ring. He answered his moving to talk in the hall so I can answer mine. "Hyung? Whats up?" I said answering my managers call. I was caught off guard at the news I recieved. "How do you want to handle this?" He said and I just moved to get Jimin. He needs to have a say, I cant decide for him. "Jimin? Hey whats wrong?" I said noticing the worry on his face. "W-We are all over the news. People caught photos of us." He said and I just nodded bringing him to sit with me. "Hyung, let me call you back. Im going to talk with Jimin, hes here with me now...okay I will." I said hunging up the phone to pull Jimin closer to me. I wasnt really worried about the news getting out about me dating, I was worried about Jimin. I wasnt sure if he was ready for this yet.

I held him close as we laid in silence. I just wanted this moment to last forever. Just us. "Are you going to be okay with this baby?" I asked quietly as I brushed his hair back. "Ill be fine, I have you by my side." He said and I kissed his forehead. "So, how about a selfie for my instagram? Its our confirmation post." He looked up at me before reaching over to grab my phone. "How do you want it?" He asked as I watched him open the camera up. "Just like this." We moved closer smiling up at the camera. We snapped a few photos before selecting the best one to post. "What should I caption it?" I said as Jimin propped himself onto my chest. "Here. I got an idea. Keep it simple." I handed him the phone watching him as a smile grew on his face.

GoldenKookOfficial_

GoldenKookOfficial_ HIS❤ (Imagine Jimins hair is silver!)

(Imagine Jimins hair is silver!)

I smiled at the caption pulling him up to peck his lips. "Yours." I said against his lips. "Yours." He said back before nuzzling his face into my neck. I was beyond happy. I had an angel by my side and I will do all I can to shield him from this world of mine. Keep him safe from the hate that may come. "Babe?" I heard him mumble against my shoulder. "I love you." He said wearing the prettiest smile. "I love you too Min. Come, lets go to the room." I suggested picking him up bridal style. He was my baby and I will protect whats mine. "Theres 100 comments already. Should we read them?" I asked nervously watching the notifications fly in.

-Jimins POV-

I nodded feeling anxious to hear what his fans have to say about us. About me. "Isnt that his makeup person?? They look so cute together!" "As long as my oppa is happy, I will support!💜" "He confirmed it!!" I smiled at the comments feeling happy that they are being supportive of us. "Well then. That was better than expected. How are you feeling?" He said with a soft smile on his face. I was nervous still of the attention Im going to share now. But I have him. "Scared. But Ill be okay, we have a good reaction to us." We stayed like this for awhile before I got up to go to my place. I got home to find Yoongi and Taehyung cuddling on the couch. So cute. I plopped down onto my bed feeling both anxious and excited for what was to come. I wasnt particularly excited for the paparazzi. But that is unavoidable.

The next morning I got ready for the day ahead. Jungkook had an interview and a photoshoot today, so it was an easy day for us. Once I got to the building I noticed a huge group of paparazzi standing out front. Thank goodness I park underground where they cant get to. "Hey beautiful." Jungkook said as I came into the conference room. I walked over into his arms pecking his cheek. "Did you sleep well?" He said softly and I just nodded against his chest. He was beautiful today, well he is everyday. But today he just had this certain glow. "You look beautiful today." I whispered lacing our fingers together. "Dating makes me put effort in getting dressed in the morning." He said as a blush grew on his cheeks. He was such a cutie. "Okay everyone lets head out." I turned to grab my bag before he led me out the door.

I sat in the dressing room as the interview started. "So Jungkook, you recently made the headlines. And then you posted a rather adorable photo. You confirmed your relationship with this Park Jimin, may we ask how you two met?" The host said and Jungkook wore a smile. "Well, as many already know. Jimin is in charge of my makeup. Thats how we became friends, then best friends. Now hes my boyfriend and I am very lucky." He said with a blush. I felt happy that he seemed so relax and happy. "Does it not bother you then?" The other host said suddenly. I watched as Jungkooks face turned into one of confusion. "Hes not an idol or an actor. Hes not really from this world we are accustomed to in this business. Isnt that bothersome?" I felt myself getting angry at the comment the guy made.

Jungkook was visibly thrown off by the question but without hesitation responded calmly. "Park Jimin is capable of understanding our way of doing things. He is surrounded by paparazzi, he is able to adjust to the busy schedules of mine, he understands the media. As a member of my prep team who goes everywhere with me. He is apart of this world. And he will never be a bother to me. I love him very much." I felt myself smiling at his quick response and for standing up for me. "These jerks. Non famous people are capable of more than they think." His security guard said as he stood beside me. I smiled at him and at the others who looked equally upset. Im glad I wasnt just another staff memeber. I was apart of family working here. I was safe with them and Jungkook.

---

❤❤Thoughts?