t w e n t y - f o u r

Taylor's POV

Two months had already passed, two months..

I'm lying down on my bed, in my dorm room and faced the ceiling while thinking about what happened between the passed two months.

It's already mid-December, while the New Year's jingle is getting closer we still had practices every Wednesday and Saturday night.

I've decided that I'll just perform Back to December. I really couldn't think or write any song at the moment, it seems like I'm lacking for inspiration. But, we still have about a month and a half left maybe I can find inspiration, but I highly doubt it.

Thinking about what happened these past two months, I thought about Harry.

We're still on that same stage. I still don't know whether or not we're serious about this. Now, I'm suddenly asking myself why did I even got back together with Harry. And I'm asking myself if getting back together with him was a good idea or not.

I also thought about Kendall. To be honest, she's not in my class. I think she's only in one or two of my classes. I remember one night when Harry told me that Kendall was almost in every class as his. To be frank, I didn't really mind. Since she transfered here, she already made a ton of friends. She literally talks to every student in the campus. Kudos to her though, she's already made friends in the span of two months. It was that easy for her. From what I observed, she seems a little bit of flirtatious.

Every weekend she'll be seen with different guys, and the next week it'll be a different batch. Last week, there was even a little scandal going on. They said that Kendall had a few drinks with John, who's apparently Katy's boyfriend. Kendall and John were seen together partying and even dancing in last weeks party. That's why some students said to be careful around Kendall, especially to the ones who are in a relationship. They even said to keep an eye on your boyfriend, because you never know when Kendall's just gonna snatch your boyfriend in a blink of an eye.

She's friendly, although when it comes to boys she can become snotty. She really has her own reputation now.

Harry told me not to worry about her. He assured me that he won't fall for Kendall's antics. Well, that's what he said.

The sun was already rising up, the rays are beaming through the light tinted curtains. I sat up, and shook off every thought in my head. Today, I just want to enjoy a simple Sunday morning and maybe hangout with Zayn, Louis and Harry.

I took a quick shower, I decided to wear a fitted maroon sweater matching it with some jeans. After I was dressed, I fixed my hair and applied red lipstick that I usually apply on nowadays. When I decided I was all done, I grabbed my scarf that's hanging on the rack beside the door and left my dorm.

Waking towards the cafeteria, I could already feel the chilly Christmas atmosphere going around in the hallways. By the window, I could see snow falling and scattering the whole place.

When I entered the cafeteria, I could already smell hot chocolate and gingerbreads surrounding the whole cafeteria with their aroma.

I spotted Zayn, Louis and Harry at our usual table, but I also spotted a familiar brunette sitting beside Harry.

I've decided that I'll get some hot chocolate and maybe some gingerbread first, before I'll go to our table.

I went to the drinking station, and I was greeted by a lovely woman who I guess she's probably in her mid-forties.

"Good Morning, Taylor you look lovely as usual. What can I get for you today?" She asked sweetly.

"Can I have some hot chocolate? With marshmallows, please."