t h i r t y - t w o

I have a quick announcement at the end of the chapter, so if you don't mind reading it and checking it out, then I'm more than glaad. ;)

Harry's POV

Her brows furrowed and her mouth slightly fell agape, probably stunned and shocked to see me here standing outside her balcony in the freezing snow. Selena was by her side and placed a hand on her shoulder, I could see the confusion on the both of their faces, they were both in utter shock. But tonight, I wish Taylor's shock expression would soften and would let me in and probably let us talk about certain things going on. I pursed my lips, feeling my hands staring to sweat despite the cold wind breezing. Alright, this is it. It's now or never.

"Taylor, I know you're mad at me for the idiotic move that I did but please, just listen to me for this moment. Please?" I said loud enough for her to hear while looking up at her balcony where Taylor is placing her arms on the metal railings while Selena standing behind her. Selena's eyes squinting at me and looking like she's contemplating whether to trust me or not.

"Harry, what idiotic move are you about to make now? Just go inside please, it's freezing out here." She replied with concern etched in her voice, she's still concerned about me and maybe I still have a sliver of hope that she'll take me back.

"No Taylor, I actually have something for you. I'll be performing a song and please just stay and listen to it. I don't care if people think I'm taking it too far, I don't care if they say I'm getting crazier by the second, but Taylor I'm only getting crazy for you. And only you." I said and from the corner of my eye I saw a smile forming on Selena's face while Taylor still remained a stern and concerned face but it somehow softened.

I looked at Louis and he seemed to get what I meant when I got the guitar from the bench that he placed on earlier and walked behind me, strumming a few chords while walking.

"So, um, I'm going to sing a song for you tonight and I hope you don't mind." I said while I looked at Louis behind me and he nodded saying that he's ready. I looked at Taylor up at the balcony with her arms crossed and Selena watching behind her closely while I'm starting to slightly shiver from the cold. Nevertheless I'm still doing it and at least she's still there. She could've went inside and left me here standing in the snow, but she didn't. And I'm honestly thankful for that.

Louis started strumming some chords with his guitar and I cleared my throat, preparing for me to sing a song that's been recently close to me right now.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest

I sang while Louis strummed the chord with his guitar that we've practiced days ago. I looked at Taylor and she pursed her red lips together. I honestly don't know what's going on inside her mind. Maybe she's thinking that I should leave her alone, maybe she's thinking that this is sweet or maybe she's reconsidering about talking to me. And I'm hoping for the latter. I glanced at Selena while there's already a visible smile plastered on her face.

I continued singing while getting slightly chilly.

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go