drunk

It all started with the horrible idea to have a drink--just a little bit, Gusion had told himself.  I won't get drunk, Gusion had told himself.  Hell was he wrong.

A couple empty bottles later and surprisingly not passed out drunk yet, Gusion blankly stared at the empty bottle in front of him, drunken mind trying to comprehend where all of its contents had gone.  He couldn't have drank it all already--he wouldn't do that!  Such a proposition was stupid and idiotic, and Gusion wasn't an idiot!  So, he had come to conclusion that while his back was turned somebody had quickly snuck in, drank the rest of the bottle and then quickly left right before he turned around.  Now, all that was left to do was find the bastard who--

The sound of the front door opening completely washed away all of Gusion's thoughts as he remembered why he had been drinking: because he was getting damn lonely for the week Alucard had been gone off on a mission assigned to him.  Childish laughter bubbled up inside of him--his boyfriend was finally back.  Assuming he was walking in a straight line (as if), he quickly walked--stumbled, really--over to the front of the house, a drunken grin on his face at the sight of the weary demon hunter. 

"Alu!~"  Gusion practically sang out, running at Alucard and almost tackle-hugging the other.  A hiccup escaped his lips.  "You're back!"

Warily, Alucard hugged Gusion back, not used to such an enthusiastic greeting.  It didn't take him too long to figure out why he had received such a greeting, though.  "Gusion, are you drunk?"  He inquired, but honestly didn't even need to.  The flush on the other's face and the reek of alcohol were impossible to miss.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."  Gusion responded delightfully before a giggle erupted from him.

A sigh left Alucard--this was not the scene he had expected upon his arrival back home, and nor was it one he wanted.  He was already tired from his mission and he honestly didn't need to deal with a drunk Gusion right now.  "How much did you drink?"  He asked, irritation evident in his voice.

Almost too drunk to notice the irritation, Gusion shrugged.  "I dunno.  A couple bottles?  I found 'em in the kitchen and drank 'em.  Why?  Did I do something bad?"

Once again, a sigh left Alucard.  He shrugged out of Gusion's grasp and began to head towards to kitchen to see just how much the brunette had drunk.  "No, I'm just.. tired, Gus.  I've been gone for a week and-"  He cut himself off at the sight of the empty bottles on the counter.  "Good god,"  He mumbled, bringing a hand up and through his hair, leaving his fingers laced within the strands.  A couple bottles his ass--how the hell was Gusion still upright?  And why the hell was Alucard never informed that Gusion was not, in fact, a light weight?  At all?

Gusion, almost as if a lost puppy, trailed after Alucard.  Not like seeing Alucard so.. not happy like he was, he promptly decided to wrap his arms around Alucard's waist and place his chin down to rest upon Alucard's shoulder, letting the side of his head fall onto Alucard's.  "I'm sorry..  I got lonely."  He mumbled, closing his eyes as he took in Alucard presence.  Warm, comforting, and, as always, strong.  His drunken mind swirled across the latter word, a scenario building in his mind.  Alucard, mad, shoving him up against the wall, pinning Gusion--

"I said it's fine, Gusion."  Alucard's response snapped Gusion out of his thoughts, leaving him a bit.. needy for the continuation.  Truly, it was perplexing how quick how quickly his drunken mind could switch gears.

"Are you sure it's fine?"  He asked, opening his eyes and changing his posture from a relaxed stature to a more suggestive one.  "I accept any punishment you want to give me."  His hands trailed downwards, one dangerously close to slipping under Alucard's shirt while the other dangerously close towards that area.

"Gusion,"  Alucard stated, voice firm and he grabbed onto the drunken man's wrists to prevent things from escalating.  "No."

"Did I do something bad again?"  Gusion asked ever-so-innocently, tilting his head so his breath would hit and warm a spot on Alucard's neck.

"Gusion, you are completely and and utterly drunk.  I'm not going to-"

"Punish me."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Daddy?"

"Gusion."  Alucard's tone was sharp, commanding.  "You're drunk.  I dont want to take advanta-"

"Oh, who cares if I'm drunk."  Gusion whined, upset over the fact that his 'Daddy' hadn't worked on Alucard.  "The only thing that matters is that I'm either going to masturbate in the bathroom while thinking of you or get fucked by you."  He boldly stately, a lopsided grin appearing on his face.  He leaned in, lips brushing Alucard's upper neck as he spoke, "What will it be, Alu?  You gonna fuck me or make me do it myself?"

Alucard had frozen in his spot, unmoving as he thought.  Gusion took advantage of this, moving a hand so it instead held onto Alucard's and he moved it over and down towards his nether regions, where there was already a tent forming.

"Look at what the thought of you is doing to be, babe."  He breathed, letting his lips lower on Alucard's neck, falling downwards until he found the blond's more sensitive area, to which he began to lightly nibble at, causing a sharp intake of breath from Alucard.

"You really want me to punish you, don't you?"  Alucard asked, his tone of voice changing into what Gusion wanted, to wanting he needed at this moment.

"Please."

It was a plea, a beg; one that Alucard was ready to fulfill.  Without warning, he showed his drunken lover up against the wall, already eliciting a moan from Gusion.