CHAPTER FIFETEEN

CHAPTER FIFETEEN
(Tuesday morning)

I haven't seen Peaches since our encounter last night, proving my thesis correct. She's avoiding me like the plague. How fucking great.

After i left her place last night-early this morning, i decided that I'd atleast try to get some sleep, but my mind was filled with raging thoughts and possible thoeries as to why she reacted the way she did.

The mystery of Peaches Valentine, in my opinion, keeps getting more and more complicated by the second, but I'm sure as hell not giving up now.

"Still never see her?" Adrian questions as we walk out of English.

I run a hand through my hair and shrug. "Nope."

We decide to head to my locker to grab my math textbook, when suddenly a commotion in the middle of the corridor catches our attention. Oh good old Willow Heights...

Adrian and i make our way over to see what's happening. Glancing through the crowd of teenagers i catch a glimpse of Noah Adams yelling at a girl.

"Is that Carlotta?!" Adrian questions worriedly.

Adrian suddenly pushes his way through the crowd harshly and yes, he is correct. Carlotta stands there, her back against a locker as Noah continuously throws insults at her.

"You're a fucking hoe!" Noah yells, all up in her face. Carlotta curls up against the locker, her eyes shut tightly and her face, tear stained.

"You're a fucking good for nothing! No one will ever want a fucking piece of dirt like you!" Noah keeps on throwing insults at the blonde as i stand there speechless.

"I don't know why i thought that I'd get anything from a prude like you. You're a worthless bitc-'"

"You better shut the fuck up, right now." Adrians deadly calm voice cuts him off.

Personally speaking, if i was Adrian, i would've already pinned the motherfucker to the damn floor by now, but this is Adrian and i know he knows what he's doing. This isn't my battle to fight. I'm sure has fuck not leaving him alone though. Adrian is a ticking time bomb when he is angry.

I glance to my side, Adrians face is red as fuck and his hands are balled up into fists at his sides. Noah's head whips back furiously as he walks away from Carlotta, towards us.

"Stay the fuck out of this Matthews, this doesn't concern you." He snarls.

Adrain takes a step forward. Fuck my life, this isn't going to end well. I walk up behind him because when Adrian is angry, and he rarely is, things can turn nasty pretty fast.

"If it concerns her, it automatically concerns me. Now get the fuck away from her." Adrain says as he towers over him. Noah is tall yes, but Adrian and i are fucking giants compared to him.

"I'd listen to him, if i were you." I say pointedly and fold my arms against my chest.

"What? You like her?" Noah lets out a menacing chuckle. "You're wasting you're damn time. She's nothing special, just another bitch with daddy problems." Carlotta lets out a whimper at his last comment and with that, all fucking hell breaks loose.