Chapter 8 | Baby delivery!! 🍼 🍼 🍼

For those people who guessed that the pony was icy...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Give your shoulder a pat and say... "well done"

Congrats to these people <3 👏

🎉rainbowdream2712
🎉 berrieco1234

Hope u all enjoy this chappie💖

**********************************

Icy's POV

I was at the ponyville shop looking for a gift that's suitable for an upcoming baby. I couldn't decide!!! There's so many choices! and neither of them looks good enough nor very useful.

I want a gift that they would really appreciate and yes its for soarin's kid.
Now back to where i was...

Should i buy this baby bed?

Nah i think the apples already got that covered.

How 'bout a mobile?

Nah i bet pinkie or fluttershy got that one already..

A guide book for baby's?

Pffft yea right.

After a few minutes...

Agghh this is hurting my head!!!!

I went out of the door and bumped into somepony.

"Ah sorry!" i quickly apologized

"its fine" she said and stood up. I helped her pick up the Berry's and placed them back on her bag.

"thanks white guy the name is roseyflame" she introduced

(Artist: taraeagle)

Pffffftt white guy? XD

I laughed, "White guy?"

"Yeah cause your...White-oh! thanks for picking up and he Berry's for me" she said

I smiled, "No biggie. im Icy, and its berry nice to meet you" i winked.

She laughs, "very smooth"

I smiled and looked at her..

She blushed a bit and asked, "what got you storming out of the store so aggressively?"

I chuckled, "Well... I was thinking about giving my friend a gift but nothing seems to be perfect enough..I cant even think about what to give them" i explained and sighed afterwards.

She chuckles and said,

"Silly guy, the perfect gift isnt just about the looks and the qualities, its the thought you put into it"