chapter six !

this song kind of went along with the chapter so yay :)

[ FINN'S POV ]

The drive back to the hotel wasn't very long, or at least it went by quickly. [Y/N] kept me company, which was a nice plus.

She made me feel all nice on the inside, it was cute.

Correction, she was cute. I didn't know why I liked her instantly, for it normally took me a while to catch feelings for someone.

I wasn't complaining though.

"Here, let me help you out." I said, helping her out of the bus. She stepped out and a I held her hand as we walked into the hotel. Jack, Ayla, and Malcolm were right behind us.

Thankfully, we were already checked in so we had the keys to go straight to our rooms.

I held the elevator door open for Ayla and them, and we rode up to floor 7.

I turned to the left and helped [Y/N] into the hotel room. "It feels weird staying in a hotel in our hometown." She giggled.

"Yeah, it kind of does." I responded. "Do you want to lay down?" She nodded. "I'll come with." I said, and we walked to where the beds were.

We had a suite, so the room was separated from the fridge and microwave, included in the living room area, and the beds. There were two beds, which meant most of us were going to be sharing except for the person taking the couch.

Which I forgot I offered to take.

"Are you tired?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, concerts always drain the energy out of me." I answered and she smiled.

"I can kind of tell, you and the others all seem tuckered out."

She was observant, even if she couldn't actually see us. I helped her onto the bed and suddenly remembered her outfit was probably uncomfortable.

"Hey, do you want to change? I can leave for a second."

"I don't actually have clothes." She told me, and then I facepalmed.

Of course you dimwit, she didn't fucking pack! I thought to myself.

"Do you want to borrow some of mine?" I asked her, and she stayed quiet for a second.

"I guess, yeah, if you don't mind? I don't want to intrude or anything."

"No it's fine, really, and since you'll be tagging along we can grab your stuff at home before we leave for Seattle?" She nodded.

"Yes, please, um I didn't actually know I was supposed to bring my suitcase." She giggled.

"It's fine, let me grab something for you to wear that isn't as hot." I told her and ran over to my suitcase, which was in the corner of the room by the air conditioning. I turned it on it's side for a quick second and grabbed some pajamas from the left side of my bag.

I grabbed out my Beatles shirt, "I'll ask Ayla if she has any shorts to spare, I don't think my pants will fit you." She nodded.

"Thank you so much." She said, and I smiled at her, even if she couldn't see it. I got up and handed her the shirt before leaving the room to ask Ayla for some shorts.

"Hey Ayla, do you have any shorts for [Y/N] to borrow? She needs some clothes to sleep in and my pants won't fit."

"Give her one of my t-shirts." Jack told me and I raised my finger up.

"Yeah uh, about that, I kind of already gave her mine." He rolled his eyes.

"I shouldn't have introduced you to her you horndog."

"Hey! I'm not a horndog I just gave her my shirt!" I explained.

"Yeah but the next thing you're going to do is—!" He started before stopping himself, chuckling. "You know what never mind, you're too awkward to try and get in her pants."

"I take offense to that." I huffed in response.

"I mean he's right." Malcolm followed up.

"You guys literally have no faith in me." I said, pouting playfully as Ayla laughs.

"Just grab some black ones in my suitcase, Finn." She told me, and I turned around to go and grab them for [Y/N].

When I closed the door behind me and looked up, [Y/N] was sitting with one leg up and one leg down. She had her left leg pulled up to her chest, and her chin resting on top of it.

I made sure not to directly stare at her lower region, even thought she wouldn't notice if I peeked?

I decided against it and went to Ayla's suitcase. "I'm getting you some of Ayla's shorts." I told her and out of the corner of my eye I saw her nod.

"Thank you for the shirt, it's really comfortable."

"Yeah, of course." I responded. I took the shorts and closed her suitcase, giving them to [Y/N].

Still, I was trying my best to advert my gaze.

Maybe Jack was right, I am a corndog.

Or was it horndog?

[A/N]

WORD COUNT — 843
UNEDITED !

no one :

finn : did i hear someone say come get y/n's coochie?