Chapter Five: Tears and Kisses

"SAAAAAMMMMMMM!"

"SAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Then he poked my face.

"What?" I snap, turning to face Louis.

"Hi." he smirks and quickly runs out of the room before I can slap him.

The realization of what I agreed to this morning is still setting in. What am I even supposed to do? What do fake girlfriends do? I don't know about you, but I've never been in this type of situation before. And I never thought I'd be. Ironic, how I promised myself I wouldn't date a boy from One Direction, and my life had found a loophole.

"Harry!" I called, and seconds later the internationally famous boy band member appeared in the room, standing in front of me. If only it could've been that easy a week ago.

"What's up, love?" he asks, sitting on the couch beside me.

"You kind of need to fill me in. What exactly will I be doing as your fake girlfriend?"

"Well, erm, basically, we just need to, um, be seen in public looking like a couple, and, erm, maybe an interview or two? And you can come on tour with us, or just come and visit during parts of the tour, it's up to you. Management has already agreed, and they know what's going on between us."

"Okay..." I took a deep breath. "Where is Madison anyway?"

"She's in Australia for a couple months, working to become a model," Harry answers.

"A model? Then she definitely doesn't look like me."

"That's right, you're prettier," I thought I heard him mumble.

"What was that?"

"I said, erm, that you guys look pretty similar." Oh. Guess I heard wrong. Right?

"Oh, okay." I decided not to worry about that right now. "Ooh, when do I get to meet the other 1D girlfriends? Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie seem really nice."

"Um, soon, but I should let you know that Perrie just broke up with Zayn a couple days ago... but Dani and El are really sweet. You guys will get on well."

"What? They broke up? Why? I totally shipped Zerrie, they were so cute together! Although I guess now...Oh, sorry, fangirl moment." I cut my rant short when Harry started to look at me as if I was from another planet.

"What's Zerrie?"

"Zayn and Perrie, duh. It's their ship name. Like, for example, you and Madison could be, ummm..." I struggled to think of a name off the top of my head. "Hadison? No... Marry? Eh... well, whatever, you get the point." He was looking at me like I was crazy.

"I'll never understand you when you're in fangirl mode," he chuckled.

"Good." I smiled and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"My room, I'm going to relax for a bit."

"Ok, I'll be down here if you need me. Maybe I'll send one of the boys up in a bit, so you guys can get to know each other better?"

"Yeah! That would be awesome!" I smiled and headed upstairs.

There was a nice flat screen TV in the guest room, so I grabbed the remote, turned it on, and hopped on the bed. Snuggling up in the blankets, I saw that The Notebook was on, so I decided to watch that. It's one of my favorite movies, but naturally, it always makes me cry. And in today's case, it reminded me of Chase. Why did he have to cheat on me? He was my first serious boyfriend, and I had planned on telling him that I loved him that night. Instead, the only thing I got was a shattered heart and some future trust issues. Thanks for that wonderful anniversary present, Chase. Anyways, my point is, I am currently a mess.

Crying about my life and the movie, I didn't notice when the door opened and somebody came over and sat next to me on the bed.

"What's wrong?" It was Zayn.

"Nothing, really, its just that this movie is sad." I explained.

"How is The Spongebob Squarepants Movie sad?" Oh. I guess The Notebook ended.

"It's not," I giggled, "The Notebook was on before. I just didn't notice it was over until you mentioned it."

"So then what's wrong?"

"I told you, I was watching..." He looked at me with knowing eyes, and I gave up. "Fine, I was thinking about my ex-boyfriend. I just broke up with him the other day, I caught him cheating on me on our eight month anniversary. I loved him, and I thought he loved me too." Zayn wiped my cheek with his thumb, removing the trace of a tear. I guess I was crying again, but I didn't really pay attention.

As he touched my cheek, I looked up and our eyes met. His were a beautiful, golden brown, something I had never paid close enough attention to. They were sparkling, and I realized that you can't see stuff like this in a picture on tumblr. Even if it is a gif.

He removed his thumb, leaving tingles on my right cheek, and he inched his face closer to mine. Our foreheads met, and without realizing, I closed the space between our lips. I don't care about anything else right now, all I know is that I have to kiss Zayn.

And let me tell you, it was amazing.

Our lips moved softly in sync, and I could feel the fireworks going off. All too soon, we both pulled away and just looked into each other's eyes.

"You're perfect, Sam," Zayn whispered, causing me to giggle and look down.

He lifted my chin up and planted his lips on mine again, and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I never got this feeling with Chase. This was magical. And I never wanted it to end.

I pulled away with a huge grin on my face.

"So what does this make us?" I asked.

"Sam, I know you're Harry's fake girlfriend, but will you be my real one?" He looked at me with hope.

"Of course," I whispered, and kissed him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, what?

How do you like the story so far? Some interesting things are coming up soon!

Thank you for reading! Comment, vote, and fan if you want to! Love you guys! xx :)

Oh, also! Even though nobody answered the first song, here's another! Can you guess this one? Comment the song title and artist for a dedication!

~Everybody knows that I want ya, 

If you want me baby show me, 

Roll the windows down let your hair flow, 

Let it all go tonight, 

Party people!~