Chapter 1

What is love?

I asked that questions many times, but i never got the answer untill that special time of my life, it was in the summer air of 2014. It was the month of June when me and my bestfriends Arianna and Kianna went to The Republic of Korea, that beautiful place that changed my life forever.

June 16, 2014... that was the day that changed my life in so many ways that i cant even express simply in just words, it all started like this..

June 16,2014

Talya's P.O.V

"Talya! Talya! wake up! we are gonna be late!" i barely heard my bestfriend arianna and Kianna say.

"Late for what?" I mummbled under my breath

" STUPID! today is June 16, the day when we head off to the place we've dreamt of all our life, Korea!" Kianna obnoxiously said.

'Korea!" i quickly said happily, when i finally opened my eyes to look on the clock it was 7:00 and our flight was 7:30! i jumped out of my bed but i was so astonished to see that my bestfriends are ready to go with their bags already in the hired taxi, its a good thing i packed like three weeks ago because of my excitement!

I ran to my closet to look for any thing that was suitable and comfortable for a 14 hour flight. i dragged out my pink tank top and my purple high waist skinny jeans and purple and pink snap back. I ran infront of the mirror tumbling over a few clothes making my two idiotic friends laugh. I brushed my long hair back and left some hanging out at the front and then i dragged on my outfit.

I ran for the door then i realized i had on no shoes, so i grabbed the first pair of converse i saw luckily i grabbed my pink high tops.

............

By the time we all are in the taxi its 7:25 and we all start to worry! We told the taxi driver to drive as fast as he can. In no time we arrive at the airport but its 7:40! We ran to the entrance but when i assumed that i saw a areoplane lifting off i stopped and fell on my knees ( dramatic right?) I felt a tear fall from my eyes and i started crying blaming all of this on myself.

" Talya its not your fault, we can just book a flight for tommorow" Arianna tried her best to make me feel that i'm not at fault.

" Yeah and plus we dont even know if that was our flight!" kianna said and got my hopes up. " We better go check" i said wiping my tears away.

"okay!" my besties both said.

....

" Miss you didnt miss your flight your flight was delayed to 8:30, we are sorry for inconvinence of any sort" the polite passenger service agent lady said to me... I couldnt believe how lucky i was! -----------

" no miss, no! there was no inconvinence! thank you! thank you!" i said so excitedly i think i scared the lady

" okay miss im glad to hear but you better go now or you're going to miss your flight!" she said with a bright smile. " Ofcourse! Bye now and thank you again!" i said before i went away.

.........

When we finally got on the plane and sat in our seats ( Arianna and I sat beside each other and Kianna sat behind us seated beside an old lady) we screamed a little like a bunch of silly fangirls which we arent except for Arianna who is a huge fan girl for this korean- mandrin group name XCUBE or EXO or something of the sort.

When we finally settled down i then started to realize that what i picked out for my outfit was quite cute. Kianna wore a high waist jeans like mine but it was black and a black and red shear blouse, she always wear black clothes she dreeses like a goth but she isnt . She finished off her look with a pair of black toms and her signature stye- eyeliner. Shes lucky she had time to put on make up. The make up she wore brought out her beautiful hazel eyes and her pale skin. I sometimes aspire to have her pale skin seeing that koreans view white skin as beauty, i have brown skin because im an indian, well my parents are indians, im american. although i do think im beautiful i think I'd be prettier in the eyes of koreans if i was paled skin like kianna.

Arianna wore a pink casual short front long back dress with her wedge heels and her signature style, her fedora hat, her fedora was pink with flower prints.She looked so cute. Shes from Iran but she grew up in new york with her mom.

As i think about how wonderul this trip will be i start to doss off, i should get some rest after all its a 14 hour flight!

.....

I open my eyes to see Arianna grinning at me. " Talya Shivaruby Malik we are landing!" she began to scream at me and i cant helpit but grin at her back!

" we are finally here" we all said in union. " i cant belive we are here, Ive been waiting for this moment all my life!" i say and start sobbing.

We all start to laugh at my lack of control of my emotions.

~ After waiting, planning and saving for 5 years we are finally here, my bones tell me that its going to be the best time of my life.

Will it?

________________________________________________________________________________

So guys how was it? i know im a bit rusty please comment I'll try to update tommorow. please like and comment!

You can find me on twitter as lil miss onedirection{talyamarsden} ( i think, i havent used twitter in awhile) im also on kik as Dosgirl and Facebook as itz pweddy tally or if your a exotic im on exo fandom as Dosgirl... oh yeah and im also on instagram as Dosgirl or something, if you can, please text me and tell me what i can do to make the story better!

* FYI im actually a huge exotic!