Chapter 6

Talya's P.O.V

Hours later the concert begins, but I only keep my eyes on D.O.

Is this really love? I ask myself. I don't enen know what is love. Is this how love feels? Cant stop thinking about him and sweating palms? I really don't know.I've never been in love before especially at first sight.

This is not me! Snap out of this Talya!

I get taken from my thoughts when I see Baekhyun and D.O walking towards me in the crowds of screaming fan girls and they all gasp when D.O strecth out his hand for him to escort me on the stage and place on a chair in the middle of the stage where all the boys are.

What is happening?

I stare at Arianna trying to make her help me out here but all she does his giggles and focus her attention on Luhan. arghh hate her now.

I keep my eyes on my shoes embarrased as hell!

" Guys this is our new friend that we met today, Her name is Talya, I think this her first time here in Korea, so make her feel welcome" Baekhyun says in the mic, As soon as he finishes his sentence the crowd roars and I'm passed embarrsed.

"She is an indian too" Tao mentions running towards me but trips over Luhan's foot and I can't help but giggle but i cover my mouth so no one sees, but the whole crowd gasps and screams like they were the one who fell.

" I'm okay guys!" Tao says with cheeks flushed red.

" Tonight we were told to bring on a fan on stage and sing a song of their request, so Talya what will the song be? the leader asks me and I litarally sink in my seat. I don't know anyone of their songs! I quickly look at Ari and she gives me aworried and gesture that she should mouh me a song.

XOXO she mouths but i didn't quit get it so i gestured to her i don't understand her mothing so she formed an X with fingers then an O and repeats the same things and i quickly got it and respond to the boys as quickly as possible.

" XOXO it will me then" Suho answers with a huge smile on his face.

XOXO XOXO XOXO yeah

Salmyeosi immatchun xneun kiss

Donggeurake aneun oneun hug

Hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka oh

Haruharu mollae sseun pyeonji

Geureoke kkeuteumage jeogeotji

Geuraebwatja jun jeok eobtjiman ah~

They begin to sing and goose pimples take over my body. D.O sings and i feel like the luckiest girl alive. By the time they begin to sing the chorus they do a silly dance that they repeat over untill the second verse begins and i already catch on to the dance.

When the second verse starts to sing as if they were actually singing to me.

They start performing infront of me. D.O starts to sing his solo and touches my face while singing and i feel like a fan girl. He continues with the cute gestures and then they start to do the dance they repeat at the chorus and Lay (i think) pulls me out of the chair and holds my two hands and repeat the dance steps as if he wants me to join in. Before thinking I start to do the dance and after repeating the steps with Lay I became comfortable and we both giggled while dancing. Then D.O finally ends the song with amazing tone and kisses my cheek at the end and i feel like if i'm going to faint.

Some of the crowd roars while some gasps and I feel uneay now. D.O smiles at me and i can't help but smile back but my cheeks are still flushed red. I know it was just apart of the act but just a kiss on the cheek makes me feel lke i can do anything.

" Thank you Talya and you may go back to your seat now" Suho says and I bow and go back to my seat.

Arianna jumps up and down when I arrive and gives me her devious look.

" You liked that didn't you" she asks and i shrug my shoulders. " You know you liked it!" she screams over the crowds loud cheerings for the boys next performance.

" I guess so" I answer blushing and she gives me a huge grin.

I turned my attention back to the boys and I can't help but blush and then look at my shoes everytime D.O looks at me and smile. This goes on untill the concert ends.

..................................................................................................................

After the concert Jubilee met us where our seats were.

" Did you enjoy the concert guys," I know she's talking to all of us but because she's stairing right at me I realize that question was directed to me.

" It was fun!" Arianna answers for me, " Thank you again for this awsome day. She adds.

" Yeah, thank you" Kianna says. And i think i should say something too.

" It was good and could you tell the boys thank you for the performance" I say without a hint of excitment.

" You can thank them yourself if you want, do you want to go back stage?" Jubilee asks with a smile on her face. She's so pretty and it's obvious that she doesn't even wear make up.

" Ofcourse!" Arianna answers before no one else could.

*Back stage*

" HEY Talya!" Tao comes rushing towards me.

"Hi" I simply respond with a smile.

" Did you like the concert?" He ask with wide eyes.

" OFcourse" I answer making him smile.

" We should be friends, can i have your cell number?" he asks and i smile like i just made a kid like me.

" Sorry but i havn't bought a phone that works in Korea yet, i arrived yesterday"

" Oh" he answers looking disapointed

" You arrived yesterday!" Jubilee asks sounding suprise.

" Yea" Arianna answers.

" So you havn't seen Korea yet" she says like she has a big idea.

"No, we were suppose to go sight- seeing today but Arianna had to come here" Kianna says and we both looked at each other and smiled.

" Then I can show you around, the boys get a one day vacation tomorrow and I'm free" she says and we all smile.

" Yeah,we'd like that" I answer.

" What about us, what are we gong to do tomorrow," Tao whines.

" Ask Suho I'm not your leader" Jubilee tells hum and he frowns.

" Suho mama, can we go with Jubilee and Talya? PLEASEEEE!?" he begs and i just want to pinch his cheeks.

" Sure if Talya and the rest of the members agrees" he responds sounding like a responsible big brother.

" Do you want to go?" Tao asks the rest of the members.

" Sure" they all say as a unit again. After responding D.O locked eyes with me and smiled and i returned the smile then bow.

I have a feeling tommorow is going to be the start of a new life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys how was it? Did you like it,dislike it. Tell me your views!

Please continue to read, comment and vote. Please share with your friends!

BYE! ILY!