Chapter 8

Talya's P.O.V

I grab my bag and walk out of the bus. Arianna grabs me from behind I jump a little.

" What!" I say

" Guess what just happened!" she says with her cheeks flushed red.

" What!" I anticipate the answer

" Luhan asked me out on a date!" she says and my eyes goes wide.

" Whhat! That's great!" I say hugging her. We are acting like she just got engaged.

" Kianna! Arianna just got asked out on a date by Luhan" I say to Kianna when she comes off the bus.

" What?" her face expression not as happy as ours.

" I know right" Arianna says not realizing that Kianna is not too happy with the thought of Luhan and her dating.

" When is the date?" I try to change the mood.

" It isn't final yet because he has to do alot of practing for their upcoming album but it's in this week" she says with a huge smile on her face.

I hope he doesn't gets her hopes up if he doesn't have time for her. I know how stars are.

I should really take that inconsideration

" That's awsome" Kianna says but I see right through her, I wonder what's the problem.

" So guys It's time to get going" Jubilee says to get all of our attention.

" D.O your finally up" Chanyeol mocks D.O when he walks out the bus rubbing his eyes and he smiles and does a "slit throat" gesture to chanyeol and I can't help but smile.

" Guys lets get going I want to see Luhan cry when we get on the elevator to get up to the bridge" Chanyeol laughs and Luhan hit him looking at Arianna as if he didn't want her to know he's afraid of heights.

" You don't have to hide that your afraid of heights remember she's a fan" Kris mentions and everyone laughs while Luhan and Arianna cheeks are both flushed red.

We begin to walk as a group, Arianna left me to go walk with Luhan and Kianna and Tao walks together so I ended up walk with no one.

" Hey" I hear from behind and I see one of the member walk up to me

" You remember my name right, It's Chen. You seem as if your not a fan" He says probably seeing how clueless I always look.

" Um" I try to explain

" I realize on the stage when you were asked to pick a song" He says with a smile.

" Yeah, I'm not really a fan but Arianna is a huge one" I mention shyly.

" Don't worry, you seem like someone who'll be apart of us for awhile seeing how much D.O and Lay is fond of you plus Luhan talks non stop of a girl he met yesterday" He says and I almost go blank.

D.O is fond of me?

" And I realize you are also fond of D.O" he says and it shocks me

" Wh-"

" Don't worry I study people, I see all the blushing and eye contacts and etc" he answers and I can't even deny it.

" Don't worry but from now on watch your step. D.O is not what he seems and I know i'm no angel and bear in mind you've got my attention so please watch your step" He says and I'm wondering what's going on. He walks away leaving me clueless stopping me in my path.

What does he means by watch my step and D.O is not want he seems. I got his attention? What?

" What's wrong? Why did you stop?" the leader asks.