Chapter 7

June 18, 2014

Talya's P.O.V

I get up extremly early but still got beat by Ari while Kianna sleeps like a baby. I'll wake her up later.

I run to my suitcase and look for something cute but comfortable to wear. I wan't to make a good expression on D.O.

~NO~

I decided to go with a pink casual top white white shorts and gold jewelry with white flats. I feel a bit over dressed.

{{http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/6c/df/f5/6cdff5d723f60821deb840d70261bcc4.jpg}}

"how should I do my hair? I ask myself and look in the mirror. I decided on a top messy bun.

Arianna decided to go with a more refined style. Wearing a white and blue dress with a brown belt, and decided to wear brown wedge heels. She also dragged her hair up in a bun.

((http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/02/b7/c0/02b7c0cf989fe21c5516d45733bc72bb.jpg

" Do I look okay, or am over dressed?" I ask Arianna feeling a little embarrassed

"You look beautiful! You should where girl clothes more often." she says which makes me smile.

" Nope, the change is just for today" I tease and she roll her eyes.

We decide to get breakfast before we head ou.

" Kianna! We forget to wake her up" I say to Arianna right before we left our room. " I'll be back"

" Kianna! get up and get ready, Arianna and I are going out for breakfast please so when we get back you better be ready and you'll have to skip breakfast" I say to her while she rubs her eyes, then smiles when she what I'm wearing.

" You look so pretty, you should wear stuff like this more" she says and i just roll my eyes and walk away and I can her giiggle.

......

After we get breakfast we met at the room for Kiannna and we are shocked to see whats she is wearing. pink and blue print top and blue jeans and brown strap slippers, even though i's a simple look Kianna never wears colours especially not pink! She always wear black, so this a huge change.

(((http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/72/b1/f5/72b1f54bfc70e69bc70e8672c557391d.jpg)))

" Wow, what's up with you guys today?" Ari asks with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah, I just decided to change up a bit."

" A bit?" Arianna and I both ask at once and we all laugh.

" So which one of my boys made you change, I know who it is for Talya obviously D.O" she says and gently push her. " What? you act as if I'm lying. We all see the eye contact and the smiles" she says and my cheeks are passed red.

" It's not like that, he was just being nice" I defend.

" Sure" Arianna responds. " So what about you Kianna?" she asks again and Kianna's cheeks get red.

" Oh no one" She responds and we know she is lying.

" Who is it!?" Ari shouts.

" No one!" she says. She's persistent on making us believe she didn't change for a boy.

" Please Kianna there was 12 smoking guys there yesterday, you must have seen one and taken a liking" Arianna is also persistent.

" Arianna there's no one!" Kianna repeats and we decided to give up.

.....

We arrive at where the concert was held where we planned to meet. Although i thought we were early I was shock to see they already arrived.

I wished we arrived first so we didn't have to see their reaction to our outfits.

" Wow, guys you look great!" Jubilee says and we all smile and thank her.

" Yeah! you look really pretty Talya" Tao mentions and i smiled and bowed a little.

" So are you guys ready!" Jubilee asks and we all nod excluding the boys who were rather excited.

" Where are we going first" Arianna asks. I try to make conversation but I'm way too nervous. D.O keeps eyeing me and I keep blushing like a fool!

" I want us to go to Cafe Aritaum so we can see the Han River, then after we see the river we can get a cup of coffee or something then go by Seongyudo Park then we can end the day by going to the Namsan tower and grab something to eat." She answers making me excited.

" How are we going to arrive there? I mannage to ask I still have to be responsible.

" Well when we all travel we drive in a mini bus or two vans, which one do you guys prefer?" Suho answers and I'm fond of hm because he sounds responsible and sweet.

" The bus i guess, so we all can arrive at once." I answer knowing that I said the bus because i really don't want to be in a tight space with D.O

" Well so be it!" Jubilee says and we all laugh.

We all follow behind Jubilee to the bus and we all took our seats. Arianna sat b herself untill Luhan sits next to her ( YEAH!) Jubilee sits next to the maknae and Kianna sits besides no one untill Tao sits beside her. He's so nice.

I decided to sit by myself to thing about my feelings for D.O. I zone out so i can really think.

* Do i really love him? If I do what I should I do? Should I approch him?*

" Talya! Talya! Talya" I hear someone say and I shake my head so i can be aware of what's happening.

"huh?" i look up to see the guy i danced with on stage and I smile.

" That is your name right?" He asks and I can't help but smile at his cuteness.

" I'm sorry if it isn't, I'm forgetful" he adds, his accent his adorable

" It is" I answer warmly.

" Can I sit here?" he asks polietly

" Sure" I answer and he sits.

" I enjoyed the performance" I said trying to start a conversation.

" You did? That's good, did you enjoy the dance?"

-" Yeah, I did"

" You are a good dancer" he says and i can't help but blush.

" Thank you but I'm not that good" I reply

" What? You dance better than me!" he says and we both laugh because we both no he's lying.

" But seriously, from the little I saw, you can really dance" he says and i start blushing immediately.

" You blush alot" He says and I feel embarrassed.

" Um- No- n-. i did-n-t me-an to" I stutter.

" NO it's okay, your cute when you blush." he says and i really can't help but blush more but i hold down my head do he doesn't see.

" Please don't hold your head down. Pretty girls keep their heads up." He says and I think i'd fall for him if I didn't love D.O.

*D.O, Where is he?* I look around the bus to find him sitting by himself sleeping and I smile.

" We're here guys!" Jubilee shouts out and I become excited again.

" I'm going to ensure you have a great time Talya" he says and my mind goes blank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys how was this chappy??? Please comment and vote!!!!