Chapter 4

Talya's P.O.V

So we finally arrive at the concert 11 hours earlier than it actually begins, im not shock that i don't see anyone.

" Dufus there's no one here plus the place is looked up, we have to stand here all day!" i say furious as hell

" I know no one's here that's the point!" She says in a sassy tone, i should just smack her no i should smack myself for coming.

" isn't your make up going to smudge by 8:30" i ask

" that's why i brought my makeup kit so i can touch up my make up" she's like she's got everything figured out.

" Well you're prepared" Kianna says and i laugh.

" Whatever!" she says while rolling her eyes. "Now we have to find away in here, my legs hurt" What did she just say, Is this kid a psycho?

" We are not braking in there and what do you expect wearing 6 inch heels-" Before i could continue she pushed the gate entrance and it opened! Doesn't these people have and type of security?

" Seems like we don't have to brake in" she says with her stupid smile on her face. I roll my eyes and followed her in there. I'm such a fool.

" HELLO! is anyone in here!" Kianna shouts

"SHHH!" Arianna and I both say. and Kianna smiles

" Don't shush me, shh your self!" She say's and Ari laughs

" Be quiet guys it's bad enough-"

" What are you guys doing here?" I hear someone say and I began to regret coming here. " You guys cant- Arianna?" she says in full shock

"Jubilee?" Arianna asks with a huge smile on her face. After recongnizing each other they both started to scream in a fan girling way and they sprinted towards each other and hugged.

" Arianna I haven't seen you in years! How's life? You're so pretty! What are you doing here? She asks tones of question at once excitedly.

"Life's been good except for the part that i was in depression, but's it's okay now and thankyou! i'm here for the concert, What are you doing here?" she manages to answer all the questions.

" I work here, my brother got me a job as a part time stage manager" she proudly answers

" you had a brother?" Ari asks clearly confused

" Yea don't you remember my brother Luhan, oh yeah i forgot he lived in China while you were living in Iran and when you left Iran he came back for awhile" She says. Wait isn't Luhan the boy Arianna is obsessed with???

" Wha- What?" Arianna stutters " Your brother is Luhan?"

" Yeah i guess because you're a fa- speaking of the devil here he is" As soon as Jubilee says this I see a tall handsome no i mean pretty God like boy running towards her.

Oh No

" Noona, the boys are asking if we should start practicing, Oh you have company, Anneyonghasseo" the hansome god says

'Luhan, remember i told you about my childhood bestfriend Arianna, this is her and her friends.

"WOW! You're fthe famous Arianna, who would have known you're so pretty, Are you guys here for the concert? I hope you enjoy it. the god like boy says Atleats her dressing up paid off he told her she was pretty.

" lu- luhan?" i hear Arianna whisper and i know she's going to cry.

Double Oh No.

" Arianna are you okay?" I ask but she doesn't reply. I realize that this is serious when i see her start running away sobbing.

" Arianna! Ariannna" i shout trying to get her to come back

" Whats wrong? Jubliee asks right before i was going run after her.

" I think it's because of him" i say pointing at the boy god.

"Me?" he asks wondering why he's at fault.

" Yeah you, he was the one who put her in depression well he's apart of the reason" I say ready to pound on his face, I don't care if his face his god like, he hurted Arianna even though he doesn't know

" Why?" Jubilee asks

" Isn't it obvious, he's a hot shot and she loves him to death and i mean LOVE not like fan girl love but actual LOVE and she knows she can never have him so she started to cut herself and she fell in depression" i say angry as hell while the boy looks as if he would cry.Atleast he knows he's the reason for all this.

" Is that true? he asks and i nod in response " Then i should probably run after her" before i could stop him he's half way there and i didn't bother to say anything.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ariana's P.O.V

I can't belive Luhan is Jubilee's brother. I can't belive that I just saw Lu Han, seeing him in real life just kills me even more. I love him, I lust for him but he'll never feel the same way.

" Arianna" i hear someone says and i know it's Luhan. Oh God.

When Luhans find me he sits beside me and say nothing. I keep my head down so i do't know if he's looking at me or not.

" Hey" he finally says in English and it makes me blush to know that he's trying to speak english for me.

" You don't have to speak English i know Chinese" i barely whisper in Mandirin

" You know chinese?" he says sounding suprised

" Yea, I learnt Mandirin so i could speak with you comfortably" i say lifting my voice a bit. Even though my head is still down i think he's blushing because he did'nt answer for a while.

" That's nice- Your friend told me something" he says nevously and i know what's coming next. I can't believe her! " She told me that i'm the reason for the scars on your hand"

" No-" i try to say.

" It's okay, I'm really sorry" he says and makes smile. " Lift your head, a pretty girl like you shouln't have her head down" he says making my cheeks flush red.

" Can have a selca with you" Did he just ask me that? " If you want" I can't believe he's asking for a selfie with me! I'm going to die.

" No, it's okay" i answer lifting my head to take the picture

I'm glad i came to Korea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? EXO is finally in the story now, you guys are going to love the other chapters! Please continue to read! and make sure you share with your friends! And please like!!!!!!!

Bye! ILY!!!