Chapter 8 - I love him so much.

Juanito, what's the Mata?

Chapter 8 - I love him so much

              It was a done deal. I looked over to see a serious Olalla holding little Leo. He looked adorable with his chelsea shirt that said Leo in the back, but not even that could make me smile. The Chelsea players just lost to Atletico de Madrid in the European Super Cup. I was confident that they would win since they started the season off nicely. I think Juan was confident too. Now the Chelsea players were walking up the steps to get their silver medals. Olalla was silent as she looked up at the screen to see her husband face on the screen. Nora was the complete opposite of her mother. She was in my arms eagertly trying to see her father between the crowed. 

              "There's Daddy." she said looking at me. She pointed at her father who was now walking up the step with a serious expression on his face. She noticed this and then turned to me. "Crissy, why is daddy all sad?"  She said and I turned to Olalla. How am I supposed to tell this beautiful girl that her father just lost against Atletico de Madrid. 

               "ummm..." I started to say looking over to Olalla. She was speechless but knew she had to explain it to her daughter. She gave Leo to me and took Nora from my arms. They both sat down and started to talk. I was searching for Juan. Since he was one of the smallest from the team it was harder to see him. I could finally see his face and it was horrible. I could see the dissapointment in his face that broke my heard. 

              This was all new to me. Chelsea was sometimes better than Valencia. They were in a lot of competitions that Valencia would struggle in. Leo poked my nose and made me come back from my thoughts. I looked at the beautiful little boy who was giggling and poking my cheeks. I pretended to be sad and he stopped giggling and kissed my nose. I loved this little boy a lot. I started to tickle him so he would gigle just as Olalla explained to his sister the bed news. I saw back on my chair because I wasn't in the mood to see the Atletico players come up and get their medals. Leo just sat on my lap and continued to poke me and also made faces to make me laugh.

              I was just waiting for this to end now. Since we were not going to celebrate another victory, I was hoping for it to end as fast as possible. I was exited for my holiday with Juan. He didn't want to tell me what was the destination. I wanted to know because I hated surprises. Juan just liked to make me freak out. I might explode soon and he still won't tell me where we are going. Leo poked my nose really hard and I stuck my tongue out at him just to hear him giggle one more time. 

              "Aunty." he said pulling me into a hug. I didn't want to correct him with the fact that I am not his aunt, but I kind of liked it. I liked being Aunty Crissy to him and Nora. Nora was now crying because she didn't want Fernando to be sad. Leo tried to reach his sister to give her a hug, but failed. I tried my best to help him and he hugged her. 

              "Long night."  Olalla said to me and just chuckled. Long was an understatement.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

              I was packing in my bedroom but I didn't know what to pack. I looked over at Juan who was sitting on my bed with an evil grin on his face. I had enough of this. I threw the clothes on the bag and just walked to the door looking at him angrily.

              "You pack for me since you don't want to tell me where the hell we are going." I said opening the door and talking to the kitchen. I didn't care if Juan was going to pack horrible outfits for me. I was just sick of not knowing where I am going. 

              "I'm sorry." Juan said standing on the door of my bedroom. He had a smile on his face that made me calm down. 

              "Are you going to tell me?" I said and he nodded. "Thank you." I said walking over to him and kissing his cheek.