Surprise

Mari pov

It has been two weeks since Chat and I hooked up. He has visited me everyday for a little "fun". I find it amazingly sweet. I have slowly forgotten my feelings for Adrien, while my feelings for Chat are growing rapidly. I won't deny that I still love Adrien, but I love Chat.

Adrien pov

I love Mari so much. Every time I'm around her as Adrien, I just want to kiss her. My feelings for Ladybug are slowly fading. I still want to know who she is, but Mari is my girl. The girl I love. I am going to reveal myself tonight to her. I just hope she loves me the way I love her. I going to do this today.

Mari pov

Mari: God I feel sick.

Tikki: Go to the bathroom then. I don't want vomit all over my small body.

Mari: I don't know what's going on, but ever since two weeks ago. I have been having the worst morning sickness. Oh god.

I run to the bathroom with my Kwami holding up my hair in her tiny hands.

Tikki: You should go to the doctor.

Mari: No.

Tikki: why not?

Mari: Because if I do my parents will be all over me smothering me until I get better, I will miss more school, and Chat will be there freaking out with Alya.

Tikki: Can you at least do something for me?

Mari: Sure, what is it?

Tikki: Its nothing bad, just a test.

Mari: Please tell me I had no test yesterday.

Tikki: No you didn't. I just want to know if I'm right about something.

Mari: About what?

Tikki: You and Chat have spent a lot of time alone together and you have been vomiting everyday in the morning.

Mari: What are you getting at?

Tikki: Are you really that bad? I am wondering if you are pregnant.

Mari: WHAT? I can't be pregnant. I just can't be.

Tikki: Just think about it. You missed your period earlier this month.

Mari: Do you have any pregnancy test?

Tikki: No, but I can make some.

Mari: that's great, can you make me three just in case.

Tikki moved her hands in a dance like pattern and three pregnancy test appeared in front of me.

Mari: You are the best Tikki.

She softly giggled as I ran into my bathroom again. I did my thing and one minute had past.

Mari: What if Chat doesn't want it? Am I ready to be a mom? What are my parents going to think? What is Alya going to think? Oh god, Tikki I am freaking out.

Tikki: Calm down Marionette. It isn't that bad. Chat would never desert you or the baby. I can't speak for Alya and you parents, but I think you are ready.  You already protect so much as Ladybug, you motherly instincts will pry just kick in. Just in case you are pregnant, don't stress. It's not good for the unborn baby. Two minutes has past. Ready to see you future?

Mari: You make it sound like I might win the lottery, but yes I am, Tikki.

I close my eyes and pull out all three tests off the sink. I take a deep breath and open my eyes to three positive signs.