reveal p 2

Mari pov

School just ended. Me and Adrien had revealed our secret identities to our best friends. They may be a little mad at us for not telling them. But I knew they would keep this secret. I have an hour until we head to the Drs.

Alya: Girl what time is the appointment?

Mari: Five pm. What do you think will happen? Alya I'm freaking out right now.

As I spoke a big bitch came from behind me.

Chloe: I don't see what Adrien sees in you. A big fat nobody who will make the most ugly children. He will realise this one day and forget about you.

I looked at her and wanted to cry.

Unknown: You know what Chloe.

I turned around it was Adrien.

Adrien: I don't want to see you again or even talk to you again. Because when I look at you I just see a sad girl who thinks she is better than everbody, but when I look at Marionette I see a beautifully confident girl who I would give my life to have. She is my girlfriend. The only reason I have ever put up with you all these years is because I thought you would change. But I was wrong. I was wrong to ever think a stuck up brat like you could ever change.

I just stared up at Adrien as he said all of those things. I should have stopped him, but I felt great that he stood up for me.

Adrien: No before I say goodbye, Mari and I have a Drs appointment at five. I  do not want to be late. So if you value your life stay away from the love of mine.

She stood there in awe and walked away slowly. She gradually picked up her pace turned around and ran crying for her daddy.

Adrien: Are you ok, Mari?

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to kiss him. He slowly deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue in my mouth. He gradually made his way to my neck. He started biting and sucking giving my love marks. I moan quietly and blush. I pushed him away.

Mari: Not here, Kitty. People are watching.

He softly chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Adrien: I love you, bugaboo.

Mari: I love you too, Chaton.

He pecked me on the cheek as we headed out to the limo.

(Time skip Agreste Mansion)

Adrien: Well, we should head inside to wait for the appointment.

Mari: Are you nerves?

Adrien: The only thing I worried about is how many dicks I have to watch out for in the future.

Mari: Well then.

Adrien: Well if we have a boy, his is the only one I will worry about for now. If it's a girl then I will be worried about them all.

I giggled and smiled.

Mari: True.

Adrien: What about you?

Mari: What do you mean?

Adrien: What are you nerves about?

Mari: I am scared that our child will not like me. I am worried that I am not ready.

Adrien: Well, there's one thing for sure I know is true.

Mari: What?

Adrien: You are definenly ready to be a mom. I even wonder if I could compare to how amazing you will be at parenting.