Surprise p 2

Adrien pov

After school let out, I ran into the bathroom.

Plagg: Kid, you are going to be the death of me?

Adrien: I'm sorry Plagg, I will give you double the camembert afterwards.

Plagg: Sold.

Adrien chuckled.

Adrien: Ok let's do this thing. PLAGG, CLAWS OUT.

I transform into Chat Noir and race out of the school.

Chat: Okay, time for me to find me a princess.

I leap from building to building getting closer and closer to Maris house. Soon enough, I reach the bakery and leap onto her balcony.

Mari pov

I walked home from school hoping that Chat would come and visit me tonight. I was thinking about the whole time about how he will react. I only told Alya and Nino. Tikki was the first to know though. I can't hide anything from her. I realized this a long time ago. I finally reached the bakery and headed up to my bedroom.

I open my trap door and slowly sat down on my chair in front of my desk. Tikki flew out of my purse.

Tikki: You got a lot on your mind.

Mari: I just can't hide anything from you can I?

Tikki: One of the perks of being a very old Kwami.

I giggled a little. Tap tap tap. Chat was here. I walked up to my window and opened it.

Chat: Well, hello princess. How are you feline today?

Mari: Perfect timing Chat. I need to tell you something. I just hope you accept it.

Chat: Anything princess. What is it?

Mari: I'm pregnant with your child.

Chat: You mean our child.

I saw a blush rush across his cheeks as he shook with excitement.

Chat: I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!

Mari: *whisper* Shush, I still haven't told my parents yet. They are still down stairs.

Chat: Well, considering you told me your secret. I will show you who I am.

Mari: Is it safe to?

Chat: If we are going to have a child together, then you need to know who I am so the child knows what I look like too.

Mari: Okay.

Chat: Plagg, claws in.

He detransformed as I looked at him in awe.

Adrien: Surprise!

Mari: Adrien, your Chat Noir.

Adrien: Are you disappointed?

He looked super sad as I look up at him with a smile.

Mari: Why would I be disappointed? I fell in love with Adrien first. I started having feelings for Chat soon after. But, now I have another secret to tell you. Tikki, spots on.

I transformed into Ladybug and Adrien's jaw dropped to the floor.

Adrien: Your LB?

LB: Are you disappointed?

I asked rubbing my forearm.

Adrien: Does this answer your question?

He walked up to me and kissed me passionately. I kissed back. After a full minute he broke the kiss.