Ladybug And Chat Noir?

Third person's PoV

*At night*

It was dark and very cold when Marinette sneaked home after visiting Alya. As usaul she was late.
"Get out!" She faced the direction the shout came from. A drunk man was driving towards an old man who had fallen down. ~I can't just watch him~
Without thinking, she started walking towards the man. Her heart pounded as she noticed that she had started running faster and faster. She knocked against the old man and pushed him away. ~Thank God. I saved him~ But then she realized that the car hadn't stop but it was too late...

Everything got black. ~Where am I? Am I dead? No, I don't want to die.~ Her eyes started to fill with tears until she felt something fly past her and the room brightened up. Her eyes got big, when she saw what that crowd was. ~Are those Ladybugs? And why is it so bright? From where did they come from? Are they going to take me to heaven?~
Then a awkward silence followed until...
"Marinette?"
"Who are you? And how do you know my name?", she stammered. "I am the Ladybug who saved Paris before you", she answered patiently. ~Me? Do I look like a Ladybug?" "No, you don't look like a Ladybug. Tikki is going to explain everything to you", she replied as if she read her mind. "Who on earth is Tikki?", Marinette wondered. "You can ask her that question. You'll meet her soon.Go back to your body. I think there is somebody waiting for you, to wake up, but for now Goodbye", her voice got weaker as she disappeared.

*At the same time in Adrien's room*

Adrien was sleeping in his bed and he had a strange dream, well he thought it's a dream. "Hey! Somebody here?", he shouted. "He'll be here soon", the black flying cat said. "Who are you? What are you? Why did I listen to you in the first place? You're an akward, flying, black cat!!", he screamed. "First, my name is Plagg. Second I'm a kwami, in fact I'm your kwami and-" "What do you mean by my kwami?", Adrien asked. "-aaand you listened to me because you knew you were doing the right thing. But you're right with the last part" "Plagg, have you finished now?", a very masculine voice asked. "Master", Plagg was shocked. "So, you know Plagg already and I am-" "Cheese! I want my cheese!", Plagg said. "Here..." He gave him some cheese. "So, I am the old Chat Noir. And it's your destiny to be the next Chat and defeat Hawk Mouth. He is a super villain who stole the butterfly miraculous. He uses black ones to akumatize the people of Paris and you are supposed to protect them." Adrien nodded. "Plagg will explain everything to you. Ah... By the way you're going to have a great and beautiful partner who is your soulmate. Her name is Ladybug. It's your duty to protect her and keep your Identity secret even to each other. Understood?!", he shouted. "Ye... Yes, sir. U... Understood, sir", Adrien stammered. "Please call me Chat", the man said. Chat weakly smiled and disappeared.
Immediately Adrien opened his eyes. ~That was a weird dream. What did he mean by my destiny to defeat Hawk Moth. Who is Hawk Moth does he have super powers?~ "Yes, he has and by destiny he meant destiny", Plagg's voice sounded nerved. "Who are you? I thought it was just a dream?!" "Well, it wasn't and now go to bed", he shouted. "I can't believe I left my old Chat for this Idiot called Adrien", he whispered.

Adrien's PoV

*The next morning*

*knock* *knock*

"Adrien. You're having your Fotoshooting at twelve in the parc, then you're having an interview right after Homeschooling and your fencing is after your Chinese lessons at six", Natalie's tired voice said. "Yeah, I am going to be down for breakfast. Father isn't going to eat with me, is he?", I asked. She didn't reply. ~As usual he doesn't have the time for me his only son, in fact his only child. Since mom disappeared so many things changed. I started modelling for my dad instead of my mom. My father started caring less about me than he already was. When was this my suffering going to end. The worst is my father never allowed me to go to a real public school. He only wants me to be homeschooled!~