The Date

Nobody's PoV

"Mari... Wake up! You're going to be late for school!", Tikki said patiently.

 Wake up! You're going to be late for school!", Tikki said patiently

"Just five more minutes", Mari whispered. Starting to smile, when she went back to her dream with Chaton.
"Aahh!!", she suddenly screamed when Tikki poured cold water on top of her. "Young Lady?! You are going to stand up right now!!!" Mari forced herself to stand up, because she knew that Tikki wasn't kidding. ~It's already eight o'clock! Hurry up, Mari~ After taking her bath, drying her hair, changing her clothes, dressing her hair and having breakfast, she gave her parents a quick peck and left the house in a hurry.
Adrien was in front of the gates waiting for Nino. ~Strange? Normally, Nino is never late. Something must have come up...~ As he wanted to hurry to class, because he didn't want to be late this time, a panting Marinette ran past him. "Mari! Wait!", Adrien shouted. She stopped running at once and Adrien caught up to her. ~I didn't notice that he was there~ , she thought. Without saying a word they both headed to class.

*After school*

"Hey guys, do you want to follow me? I'm going to visit Nino, since he's ill", Alya said with a lot of caring in her voice. ~What luck Nino has... I hope my girlfriend will be the same. No, Marinette is Even better! She has a heart of gold! I don't know what I would have done without her~, Adrien judged her. "No, I can't, Alya. I have somewhere very important to attend to. I'm sorry, but tell him that he should get well soon", Adrien and Marinette said at the same time. They faced each other with an awkward look. But soon they burst into laughter. After laughing together, they hugged each other, then they waved as a goodbye and went separated ways.

Marinette's PoV

On my way home I imagined this coming evening. Chat and me walking through the park at night, holding hands under the Sky, which is full of stars. I sighed excitedly. When I arrived at home, I hugged my parents and went straight to my room. "What should I wear, Tikki?" Then Tikki picked a blue-black dress that doesn't cover my knee. "You were the one who did this dress, weren't you?", Tikki asked me. I nodded hesitantly. "So... If he asks you, you answer with a yes!", she adviced me. "You remember, right? When Adrien asked you if you were the one who made the scarf on his Birthday. And you said that you bought it. Didn't you see how upset he got?", she continued. I started blushing. I didn't even notice. Then I wore the dress, hung over my pink bag, put some cookies inside for Tikki and she flew right into it. Now I was ready to go.
"Mom, I'm going out!" "What!", she screamed and looked from the dished and faced the clock. "But it's half past nine, dar-", then she faced me and started grinning. "So, tell me where are you going dressed like that and at this time of the night?" I started to get confused. "Ah... By the way dad and me are going to leave for the weekend. So, you'll be on your own during the weekend, okay?" I nodded hesistantly, but then she looked at me with the 'I asked you a question'-look. ~Crap! I forgot to take my coat down stairs... Well done, Marinette! Well done!~ I mentally facepalmed myself. Mom had already faced her dishes again, but I knew that she wanted an answer. "I'm listening", she whispered very quiet, but loud enough for me to here. "I am going on a date with the love of my life! Well, I can't tell you who he is..." Although that wasn't my voice, my mom allowed me to leave. "Are you crazy, Tikki?!", I yelled at her. "I didn't mean to", she mumbled and she started sobbing. I carried her up and said:"It's okay. I'm not angry... I'm kind of glad that you told her. She wouldn't have let me leave without an answer. And I couldn't... I am so weak", now it was turn with sobbing til I felt the first tears roll down my cheek. Then tiny soft and warm hands tried to hug my cheek, but they were too small. So, I raised one hand towards my faced and pressed her tightly to my face. "Thanks, Tikki. You are the best!", I said, after pulling back. She nodded to accept my thanks.
I stepped into the park with a wide smile. I looked at my watch. It was 9:50. ~He's going to be her in ten minutes...~ "Marinette? You know what I just noticed?", Tikki asked me. I shook my head. "You're early", she laughed. "Hahaha... How funny", I looked into the sky. "He's so cute, kind, generous, he has a heart of gold", I continued to talk without a point "He's lovely, strong, protective... I love him. And-" "Really? Is that what you think about me?", the soft voice whispered into my neck. "Since when were you standing here? I didn't mean it like that. Wait! I did mean it!", I tried to explain myself, but there was no use. I sighed. "And what do you think about me?" "I'm going to tell you that later, but for now just follow me", and he drew me along.
We stopped at a restaurant. ~He didn't write that we were going to come here. How cute he is! I can't believe it!~ My mind was about to explode at the thoughts of sitting with him in a restaurant, laughing, talking, leaning over to... ~Concentrate, Marinette! Only because we're going into a restaurant, we don't have to kiss!~, I tried to get distracted. "Mari... Mari? Mari??", his voice was dragging me back to reality. "Shall we?", he asked. He raised his hand, as I put mine into it and he kissed it. I feelt my cheeks warming up. Then he let go of my hand and trechted his arms towards me. For a second I got distracted by his green deep eyes. ~Were they always that green?~ Then I hooked myself in his arm and leaned on him. And we entered the restaurant together.
After getting to our seat which was next a window, we ordered our food. "So, what do you feel for me?", I asked again. "I'll tell you later... But for now enjoy youself" ~He's acting weird Chat isn't like that, is he? Something's wrong! And I'm gonna find out!~ Then they brought our meal. We laughed and talked a lot while having our meal. "You're ready to leave?", he asked me after paying the waitress. "Where are we going?" "You'll see", he simply replied.
Then he carried me with bride style. "Wha- What are you doing?", I was shoked. He leaned towards me as I felt my cheeks burning. "Close your eyes and hold me tight." I did what he asked me to. "You trust me, don't you?", he asked. "Of course, I trust you!", I replied with my eyes still closed. Then he jumped on top of a roof. I hugged him tighter as we jumped over the roofs of Paris.
I still held him tight even though we already arrived. "We're here, Purrincess." ~Am I still holding him? You can pull back. But... But I don't want to...~ Then I felt fingertips and I opened my eyes. I saw a blushing Chat. ~Why is he blushing?~ I could have face palmed myself, when I realized that I was still holding him. "I... I'm... so so.. rry", I stumbled over my own words. Then he smiled at me and said:"It's okay..." Then he awkwardly scratched his head, a weird silence followed.
Then I turned around to look where we were. "Wow! You brought me to the Eiffel Tower! But why?", I said without a point. "But it's beautiful", I added, "Thank you!" I hugged him with my arms around his neck and after some time, he laid his hands on my waist. ~I could stay like this forever~ After some time of hugging each other he pulled back. It was as if somebody took all my security and warmth with it. "You asked me why I brought you here", he spoke. I slowly nodded. "Well, here my Father asked my Mother something special. And I wanna ask you that, too...", he said shyly. Then he went on his knees...
My mind was about to explode! Seeing Chat kneeing down on my behave, made me so happy. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, M'Lady, my Purrincess and the love of my life will you be the woman of my life and be my girlfriend?", he faced me and smile. ~His girlfriend?! Oh hell, yeah!! Calm down, Mari. He just asked you to be his girlfriend!~ I started breathing faster and faster. My heart was about to jump out of my ribcage. ~This is definitely the best day of my life!~ After all this panicing, I realized that I haven't answered.
"Please, stand up, Chat" I took him by the hand to draw him up. Without saying a word I leaned towards him and closed my eyes. From the change of his breathing I figured that he was irritated. But I didn't mind and pressed my lips on his.

First it was an awkward kiss but then it into a lovely and passionate kiss

First it was an awkward kiss but then it into a lovely and passionate kiss. After a while we were both out of breath, we pulled back. I looked up to the sky and I saw a flashing star. "M'Lady do you have a wish?" I nodded. "I wished for-", I wanted to tell him what I wished for. "Don't tell me or your wish won't come true. And we both don't want that", he whispered and winked at me. And then I just had to kiss him again. ~So, that's it! I'll have to do this! You're in love, Mari! THIS is TRUE LOVE!~
I hesitantly pulled back and he looked at me with wide eyes, but I knew what I was doing.
"Come with me💋", I whispered and faced him with a seducing look...

So, that's it for this chapter😊

I hope you enjoyed😆

A big THANK YOU to all the who read this chapter🙇

Leave a like....

.... If you liked it👍

See you next chapter👌✋

Pamela✌️