I love you

Adrien's PoV

The sun was going down. It was now 6 pm. I bought some bright red roses. They would look perfect in her hair blue hair with her blue eyes. I also bought some ice cream. Chocolate cooki dough. Her favorite. Mine too. I was jumping over the rooftops of Paris. A sight to behold. Marinette's balcony came into sight. As I got closer I saw that she had left the hatch open for me. I jumped right and landed on my paws like any cat would. I looked around but there was nobody so I used my cat senses and heard some soft steps from the bathroom. ~That has to be my girl~
And there she was. In a short black dress with green paws. ~Sooo cute~ I softly smiled as she looked in my eyes. "You look gorgeous. Stunning." She sheepishly smiled and softly blushed. I reached for her face and slowly pushed her hair back. She had curled her hair. "Well, that's something new", I whispered. We were only two inches apart. She nodded as I looked down at her. She was avoiding my gaze but I knew she that she felt my gaze on her. I grabbed her chin and her left hand. It was so warm. I entangled hands with her. Her gaze fell on our hands then she met my eyes. They were sparkling. She looked so happy as she smiled at me. I leaned down and towards her. "Do you like it?", she softly whispered. I heavily breathed out. My heart was pounding. I laughed and heard how a deep purr escaped my lips. She giggled but I could still hear her breathing heavily, too. I smirked and slowly moved away. "The weather was great today, wasn't it?", I said after I moved an inch away and evily grinned. ~Let's see how patient you can be, My Lady~ "We could go and have some ice cream together. Or watch a movie", I moved a bit closer. I could feel her breath on my nose and it was tingling."Or we could watch the sunset on the-."
"Spare me", she groaned and pressed her lips on mine. The last word of mine was talked into her mouth. "Woah... That was... Wow." I looked at her with surprise. "I knew that you aren't that patient." "Well, in some cases I can't be patient", she bit her lip in a seductive way. "You aren't as decent as I thought you were." I playfully tapped her nose as she closed her eyes. She looked at me. Her eyes were full of love. "I like you Chat. A lot." I rose an eyebrow. "Like?", I asked. "Like a lot...", she seemed confused. "Well... Uhm...", I pressed my lips together and gave her crooked grin which got dull. ~She likes me.~ I felt my heart squeeze. She reached for my face and stroked my cheeks. She tip toed and kissed me softly. "What's wrong?", she whispered as she hugged me. "It's... Nothing", I sighed. She pulled away and looked me deep in the eyes. I tried to smile but I couldn't. She seductively looked at me. "You know...", she used her fingers to walk up my chest and bit her lip. "I..." She looked down and I tensed. She leaned her head against my chest. I could feel her cheeks heat up through the thin but strong fabric. She looked up. Her cheeks as red as the roses brought her. I felt a shiver run through my spine. "You're very precious to me", she whispered in my ear. A small smile appeared on my face. "And...", she looked away again. "And?", I knew that she had used a lot of willpower to tell me that I was precious to her. She had always been afraid of her feelings. She looked at me and gave me a bright smile with her shiny teeths. She faced me but her eyes looked away. "Stop looking at me like that", she was blushing. "Like what?", I looked at her with so much love and lust in her gaze. "Like that! You look like you want to drag me to bed", she laughed. "Well, then don't look at me...", I whispered. "Just tell me what you want to say." ~Tell me that you love me~ "Ok", she took a deep breath. "I don't think that I should be this nervous. We have already done it. So, you must feel the same but... It's just that I'm not sure if you still feel the same... Maybe it was just pitty. Or maybe I'm just loosing my mind. I mean... You're great, kind, smart and honest. You have a heart of gold. You are generous and you always listen to me. And you are so handsome. While I am so clumsy, stupid and I do everything wrong..." She was breathing so fast and I could see tears gathering in eyes. "Hey. Hey...", I whispered. "Don't talk like that. You are so smart, so beautiful and kind. You really are clumsy", I softly laughed. "But you are Marinette. The gilr I fell in love with", I took a deep breath.
"I love you", Mari tightly hugged me. ~She said it~ I laughed. "She said it", I whispered. "Yes, I said it", she laughed, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I love you, Chat." "I love you, too, Mari."
With those words I carried her to her bed. It all started one kiss and ended with me lying sweaty next to her after a few rounds.

*After an hour*

I was still awake and my stomach was growling. "Hungry?", I flinched. Marinette was lying in my arms but I thought that she had fallen asleep."Yeah, quite a bit." I shrugged. "What about you?" She nodded. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. She let out a small surprised shout. "Then let's go", I carried her out of bed. "Where are we going?" I motioned a zip around at my lips and headed towards her closet. I saw a black bra and fitting panties and gave them to her. She rose an eyebrow. "You'd look so sexy in it." She blushed. "Afterwards I'll open my present", I purred. I looked at her up and down and bit my lip. Then I faced her closet again. "Omg." I pulled out a beautiful dress. It was black and had green paws and red spots. "This looks beautiful. It's mixture of Ladybug and Cat noir", I concluded. My gaze wandered around her closet to the ground and I saw some paws as gloves. "They look so cute." "Why did you design this?" "Because I love you." "But I think this had been designed before we got together", I frowned. "Yes, but I always liked you a lot. I just didn't know that I loved you. But the one I just wore was designed just for you...", she looked at me. I smiled. "Wear this. For me." She giggled and kissed me on the cheak and entered the bathroom. I rose an eyebrow. ~She wants to change in the bathroom?~ I laughed and sat down on the couch in her room.

Hey, bugaboos :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote for this story

If you liked it

I'm also on Instagram (@Peasy2005)

I'd appreciate if you'd suggest my story to others. ;)

Do you think I should start a new story. A different one? Not about Ladybug but a novel?

I'd like to hear your opinions. Haha

See ya all :)

Pamela <3