Sick at the same time

Adrien's PoV

The date had gone great. Mari was a nice girl and I couldn't believe I had been lying to myself all this time by saying she was just a friend. She was so much more than a friend. My girlfriend.

3 Weeks later

I haven't told Mari who I am and that I know that she's Ladybug but I will have to soon. Right now I'm sitting in my car on my way to school. I can't wait to see my girl again. I couldn't visit her that much lately. I had been busy with modeling, fencing and Chinese. 

I stepped into class and as usual Mari's sit was empty. It would have been a surprise if she had been here early. "Adrikins!" I sigh and put on a fake smile. "Chloé", I open my arms for her to hug me but move my face away in case she wants to kiss me again. After greeting her I sit down while she keeps talking about nothing else but herself.

Gabriel's PoV

It has been 3 weeks since I lost the butterfly miraculous and since Nooroo has been defeated. On top of that I slept with Nathalie again. And I hate to admit it but it was great. Since then I have been wondering if I really want Emily back but that is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. She is my wife and she is not dead. It is my duty to try everything in my might to bring her back. 

"Nathalie?" I had been knocking at her door but didn't get any respond, so I was worried and entered without permission. I could hear somebody vomit in the bathroom. I slowly walked towards the door and spied through the small gap . The she was, bend over the toilet while holding back her short red and blue hair all by herself. I stepped next to her to help hold back her hair just like I did when Emily didn't feel well. 

After some time we were done and she went to take a bath as she said she felt filthy. I was sitting on her bed waiting for her. Soon she stepped out just wrapped in towel. I felt how I was turned on by the sight of her. "Calm down, Gabriel. She is not feeling well. So stop being so selfish." I stood up and walked towards her with open arms. "How are you feeling?", I asked. "I feel tired but better now, Gabe." I let go and looked at her. She really looked like she hadn't slept well in a while. "I think I ate something wrong", she explained. She went towards her closet and pulled out her uniform. I stopped her from doing so. She looked at me surprised. "Get some rest, Nathalie", I softly suggested. "But, sir-" "No buts. You look tired and I don't want you to get sick or even collapse." She nodded as she pulled out her Pyjamas out of the closet instead. I lied down in her bed as she cuddled herself into my embrace. Not even 10 minutes later her steady and soft breath could be heard.

Adrien's PoV

Mari didn't turn up in school. Alya said that she was sick, so right I was jumping over the roofs of Paris heading towards their bakery. Normally, I would have to meet up with Ladybug but of course, she cancelled, so I patrolled on my own earlier.

I landed on Marinette's balcony and tapped at her window. I could hear somebody climb out of a bed and seconds later a tired Marinette was standing in front of me. She looked awful. Well, of course, she was beautiful to me but she was tired her hair was rough and she was still in her Pyjamas. "Purrincess. How are you?" That was a ridiculous question but I felt the need of asking it so that she would tell me what exactly was wrong. "Chat", she tightly hugged me of that was even possible in her condition. I sniffed at her. She smelled different but maybe that was just my imagination. "I feel awful, I haven't been sleeping a lot lately and have been throwing up nowadays. But today was the worst. I couldn't even go to school. My stomach hurts", she groaned. "Well, then I'm here to take care of you", I purred into her neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll boil you some tea and bring you a hot water bottle. Does that sound good to you?", I faced her. She hummed. "My parents are t home but asleep. Just be quiet and careful", she advised. I nodded and left the room.

10 minutes later

I climbed stairs with hot tea and a hot water bottle in my hands. I entered the room meeting Marinette bend over a book designing some knew clothes. "Even when you're sick, you're still working", I said as I put down the tea and handed her the bottle. "Yeah, the I'm focused on something else than my pains", she gave me a forced smile as she grabbed the cup. I was weaving her hair while she was slowly drinking her tea. Again I was noticing that strange smell. Strong as I was now standing closer to her. It didn't smell bad. It smelled great. I couldn't describe it. But it was too natural to be a Parfum. While doing her hair I was trying to find the reason why my Mari smelled a bit different. Soon she had finished her tea and I carried her to bed without an answer to this mystery. She fell asleep and I couldn't help but notice how awesome it feel if she fell asleep in my arms like this every night and wake up next to me every morning. But that was in the future. "But one day", that was my last thought as I slept off next to my girl.

Hey there bugaboos 🐞,

How ya doin' ?✌🏾

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️

Feel free to leave a comment or a vote 😊

Enjoy your holidays🥳

See ya😜✌🏾

Pamela🤪