More Than Just A Friend?

Adrien's PoV

I gave her a nice, big and cute hickey. ~I'd love to do it, but what about Ladybug? I thought my feelings belong to her. I can't do this... Not now... I'm sorry Marinette~

*Biep* *Biep*

"I have to go, Mari", I said as I pulled back. After looking at me with a seducing smile, she nodded. Then I stood up and zipped my suit up. "You have a great six pack, by the way", she whispered, before giving me a kiss on my cheek. "See you", I mumbled and started blushing.

*At Adrien's*

"Plagg, detransform me" A green, shiny light surrounded me and I transformed back to Adrien. I dreamy fell on my bed. Plagg directly flew to his Camembert that I left there for him. "Aah... Such a loverboy... So, when will you tell Marinette that you are Chat?" "Marinette?! She is just a friend", I replied shyly. "What do you mean by just an friend?! Well, that looked different down there", he answered. ~I know but what about Ladybug? I always thought my feelings for her were stronger! I will talk to her tomorrow!~ I couldn't sleep in that night. I was thinking about me and Marinette. But I was thinking about me and Ladybug, too. ~I shouldn't chase something that isn't real, when I have something real right in front of me and ready to grab. I will choose Marinette! I'm so so sorry, Ladybug...~ After I had all my answers, my mind settled and I fell asleep.

*The next day in the morning*

~Today is a great day, Adrien. You are going to ask Marinette out as Adrien. If she really loves Chat than she will say yes to Adrien~ With that plan I left his room to get breakfast alone. ~I should have known that Father wouldn't change a bit. Maybe he only allows me to go to a public school because he wants to get rid of me~ Without eating anything I left the house and entered the Limousine.
I was in a very bad mood. I ignored all my friends. As class started I looked  at the seat behind me, where Marinette was supposed to sit, but this time it was empty. ~She's probably just late as usual. Yeah...That's it! She is late!~ My eyes were glued to the door. My hopes were so strong. "Adrien...! Adrien? Adrien Agreste?!", a very familiar voice shouted. "Yes, Mme Bustier?" "Is everything okay? You went pale, when I mentioned Marinette's name." "Yeah... I'm okay"
"Hey, dude... You were thinking about Mari, weren't you?", Nino next to me whispered. "No, of course not. Apropos Marinette where is she?" "Did you even listen? Mme Bustier just said that she's at the doctor's", Nino said nerved. "Oh.."

*After school at Adrien's*

I reached home disappointed. I needed some time alone. So, I immediatly transformed and ran to the Eiffel Tower. ~She was sick... Why today?~ Then a body pressed against me and filled me with comfortable warmth. "Hey... What's wrong", Marinette said. ~Her voice is so full of love. I'm glad that I have her. I can't her the truth or she'll find out my Identity~ "I...I can't" "Why?", she asked. "Because you could find out my Identity" "Oh... It's okay", she understood. For a while we just down next to each other silent and enjoyed each other's company.
Until I broke the silence. ~I have to tell her what feel for her... We have to talk about yesterday. This is my chance~ "Uh... I wanted to talk to you about yesterday..." "It's okay if you can't return my feelings. I can accept that... I'll go...", she interrupted me. I just watched her. ~What a girl... Wait!! She understood everything wrong. I want to be with her... I'll write her a letter to invite her~

Marinette's PoV

I was on my way home. I felt tears running down my cheeks one after the other. ~Why?.. Why is it only me? Did I overreact? No... ~ Then I saw Chat on my balcony. ~What is he doing here?! First he broke my heart and now... ~

Gabriel's PoV

"Noroo? Can you feel it too? That anger and hatred?" "Yes, master. I can feel it too... So it's time", a high voice hissed. Then my blue-dark kwami stepped towards me.
"Noroo! Transform me!!", I shouted and a shiny purple light surrounded me, as I transformed to Hawk Moth a super villain. "Look at her! Crying! Why don't we help her and make her feel better after getting revenge", I was talking to my akuma. "Go, and akumatize her, my little akuma!" ~I have the strong feeling that she is the right one! If she gets akumatized, then I will have Ladybug's and Chat Noir's Miraculous~ I walked towards my wife's portrait. I laid my hand on the handprint sensor. Then it lighted up green and a door next to me opened. And it revealed my love of my life. ~Emily! I miss you! Why don't you just come back to us?!~ I felt my eyes fill up with tears and I started sobbing until the first tears rolled down my cheeks...

Marinette's PoV

*Meanwhile at Marinette's*

"I hate you, Hawk Moth! I hate you, feelings! I hate everything! Why do I have to love two people at the same time!? If it wasn't like that, I wouldn't have fallen in love with Chat. Chat wouldn't even exist!!!", I shouted while I was damaging things and throwing my sketches against the wall. For some seconds just sat down on the ground enjoying the loneliness.

*knock* *knock*

I faced direction the noise came from. But instead of seeing somebody, I saw something. It was letter... I cleaned my tears and crawled towards the letter. ~Chat? The letter is from Chat! 😊 But why?? ~

*Written in the letter*

Hey... Mari...
It was a misunderstanding... Why did you run away?! You hurt my feelings! I don't want to reject you. I love you! I want you to be more than just a friend to me. At least give me a chance. I'll be the best boyfriend you can have. I promise!
But I can understand if you don't want me.
But if you still love me, then meet in the park at 10😘
I'll be waiting for you😘

See you there

Chat

*End of the letter*

~A date?! Oh. Hell. Yeah. I'm definitely going! I have to wear my finest clothes~ Then I changed to my night dress. After that I went to bed earlier than usual. Tomorrow would be a great day for me...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ❤️

Leave a like...

...I you liked it 👍👌

See you next chapter

Pamela✌️