The last meeting as enemies

Third person's PoV

"It must be here", Gabriel shouted again and again. Soon it turned into a whimper. ~It's gone. I'm sure he took it~ His frustration turned into anger. I couldn't belive it he stole my miraculous. He started shaking. "Without the miraculous I can't transform", he  whispered just loud enough for Nathalie to hear. She instead was relieved. ~Now he has to give up on being Hawk Moth~, she thought with a small grin. As soon as Gabriel faced her again she put on a sad face. Suddenly Gabriel looked down at the ground again and smiled under his tears. "What is it?", Nathalie asked at the sudden change of his emotions. "He won't get through with this", he replied as he shook his head. Though this were supposed to be bad news for Nathalie she put on a smile and leaned her head to the side to show him that she couldn't understand his thoughts. "Well, as soon as Ladybug defeats him, she'll repair everything. That means everything that Exchanger caused will go back to place. The miraculous will return and I will call him back", he evilly grinned.
"I think I should go to bed, now", Nathalie said in a indifferent voice as always. "Good night", Gabriel wished as he sat down back on his bed. "Good night, sir", she responded. "Gabriel for you", he insisted. That sentence made her heart skip a beat. She slighly smiled. "I think you should go to bed as well, Gabriel", she adviced and smiled at him. It was a rarity for her to smile and made his heart jump every single time. She was standing in front of the window. The moon was reflecting her eyes and hair. ~I never knew she looked that gorgeous in the moonlight~, he looked at her. Blood rushed into his cheeks as she winked at him, before she closed the door. He stood up from his bed and walked towards the door. He sighed as he dreamy laid his head on the door.
On the other side Nathalie laid her head against the door, too. She sighed as she felt her cheeks heat up. It was hard for both of them to leave the door and go to bed. ~I think I'm head over heels in love~, they both thought and finally fell asleep.

*The next morning*

Tikki's PoV

"Marinette!", I screamed. "Just five more minutes, mom", she groaned as usual when I wake her up every morning. Normally, I allow her to have those five minutes, but not today. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng!", I tried again with no success. "She fell asleep again", I groaned. ~I told her to go to bed early, but she's too stubborn~ Then a new idea popped into my head. "Mari! Adrien's downstairs, because you two agreed on walking to school together", I shouted. Immediately her head shoot and I burst into laughter. It seemed like she didn't hear me. She stumbled down the ladder and steered to her closet. She picked out a blue miniskirt and a black top. ~Wow! She dress up that nice for school if Adrien was walking with her~ She flew down stairs for breakfast. She took her meal and ran out of the house as she fixed her hair. She looked around for Adrien and I flew into her purse. "Thank you, Tikki", she laughed as she realized that I had tricked her. I giggled and she walked to school alone.

*Earlier with Adrien and Plagg*

Plagg's PoV

"Adrien!", Nathalie called kid's name and knocked at the door. Like always I was sleeping on kid's head, but of course they have to disturb my sleep at 5 in the morning. "Ugh", I groaned as usual. "Come on, Plagg", Adrien yawned and I flew off his head as he stood up. "Ouch!", I yelled. He quicly apologized and went to brush and take his bath. "Your shooting is in 15 minutes and immediately after school. You're fencing and 5pm 'til 6pm, then your bodyguard's gonna pick you up, understood?", she read his timetable. "Yes, Nathalie", I mimicked Adrien's answer.
"Why do I have with you?", I asked Adrien as he left the bathroom. "Why do you want to go to school. Every kid wants to stay home and chill. You'll buy some cheese and we'll be watching movies the whole day", I continued. "And miss the only chance to see my purrincess in civilian form? Never!", he replied. ~I've never understood this kid~ I sighed in defeat and flew into his bag as we left the room to head to a photoshoot.