imagine #13

Name: Anjanette

Age: 18

Bias: Riley

Riley is your boyfriend , and you are celebrating your 2nd anniversary. You decided to spend your day together in your house , since you are living in your own. Riley stays at your own house everytime he’s done touring. You sat at the sofa and red some of fanfiction of Riley made by his fans . Suddenly , someone hugged you and kissed you on the cheeks .

“hi babe” He whispered. You glanced back and saw your boyfriend shirtless and only wearing boxers. You blushed and smiled.

“what are you reading?” He asked and get your phone. You don’t know how to react but you just let him .

“Oh , so , riley stood up from the chouch and grabbed your waist and started to kissed you on the neck up to your lips.. oh , this is great fanfic. Who wrote this?” Rilley said and glared at you with a seductive look.

“uhmm.. a fan” You answered and you stood up from the sofa . you are about to get some water , but he grabbed your waist and hug it .

“you want to make it real?” riley whispered.

“The what?” you asked and chuckled.

“the verse that I’ve red , that I kissed your neck , up to your lip thing” he whispered seductively and he hugged you tight on the waist and the heat in your body rise up that cause you to blush and giggled.

“Stop it riley , i…I cant” you answered.

“c’mon “ he begged and turned you around . he still hugged your waist and you put your arms into his neck , and played his hair gently .

“please” he said  and put his nose into your nose . his breath smells like a cinnamon that makes you more want to kiss him . You just nodded and kissed him .

“Happy 2nd anniversary Riley McDonough!!” you said.

“Happy 2nd anniversary Anjanette Mcdonough!!” He greeted back . You blushed and chuckled . Then he kissed you on the neck to the lips passionately.

ByeFamily