Imagine #20

This is also dedicated to @firecaster_hi5 .Hope You'll like it . k. Here we go.

Its first day of classes and youre so excited to meet new student. As in your personality , you don't give a fuck , but then there's a 101M% sure that there's a lot of bullies that will be going on the way.

You don't like school , You just hate your lame and trying hard teachers , Hazardous bullies , Bitches , Plastic People and All living things inside the school , including Boring subjects.

Library and Detention Room is your favorite place , where you can sit and write on your notebook until the detention ends or you just like to read some interesting book a in the library for your leisure time.

Youre a Good Girl that is a bit of a Bad Girl Somehow. "A good Girl that haven't been caught" yet. No one ever knows that you're on standard to be hot and wild .

As the ring bells for your first hour class , you sighed and locked your locker and went to your first subject . As usual , No one cares on your existence unless you did an embarrassing moment or stupudity on the first day of class.

You rolled your eyes and went to the last two empty seat the real back of the class and you sit at the other one . all was so noisy until the teacher came inside with a new transferee .

He is human actually , but with a godly face and a Liam Payne body . inshort PERFECT. Hit boys are cuter in uniforms and that was in your mind the whole time you looking at him in his uniform attire . a Twitch reacts in your stomach when he started to introduce himself. 

He's Riley Thomas McDonough , 19 Years Old and A male.

As he Finish , he tried to sneak out a look at the side for a space but no luck . But then A smile form in his lips when he saw an empty one beside you , and it made you blush on the thought that he will be your seatmate for the whole year.

As he walks near you and sat beside you , your heart starts pounding faster than usual pump and heat rises from your veins to your cheeks that made you blush . all you did was crack a smile on him and looked away , trying to have a conversation with him .

Finally , the silence broke between the two of you when he finally spoke .

"Hey , I like The way you Blush. You're Cute . What's your name?"
"I-im (Y/N)" you stuttered . don't know what to say.

He giggles"Pretty Name" and winked at you . that then , you can't concentrate that much in lectures cause all you think was his sweet complements on you and how cute he is when he giggles.

Finally , The bell Rand for the second subject and you fixed your things and went outside . As your about to go out , a Hand Grabbed your arms gently and you turned around with a smile.

"Yes , Riley?"

"Uhm. Im Just wondering if you want to be study buddy with.. With me?. If not then its fine."

"No!" You suddenly spoke. "I mean yeah.  I would love to. Heh!" You nervously laughed.

"Great!" He exclaimed . "See you in the library then , Pretty(Y/N)" He said and waved a goodbye to you . as then you did to him and you walked down the hall smiling like an idiot and thinking about what just really happened in your  1hour School time.

-End.  (firecaster_hi5) -Happy ?? .
~BlissfulAngel09