#ClanWinner

Farah 

(RILEY) 

after 2 years of being a couple , finally , the years plan had Finally Grown up ... You have already a twin children , perfectly one beautiful girl and one handsome Boy... 

all the time , you are with those two precious Children , all your time was already with them , And all the care and love is also there . 

, as the time passed by , your children is already turning eighteens and still the love of the both of you is still like the first day your love is grown... 

" the time has really Passed so fast , look , our precious children are already eighteen" Riley said. 

" yes.. you're right .. but i dont think so that our love dies " you said. 

" ofcourse i know that , and i told you ... dont believe in the people that says our love will never last forever ... it depends on how you care and love for your relationship " Riley answered.

"awww.. i love you honey" you said. 

"i love you too" he answered and he kissed your forehead . 

___________________________________________________________________________

the time passed by and your children had already there own family , and you both had already grandsons and grand daughters , buit your Love together stay strong , .... one day , you both had a severe sick that medicine cant even Already sure you ... 

" whatever happens , i still love you" you said to riley. 

" thats why we had a vow ... TI'll DEATH DO US PART" riley answered. 

riley hold your hand and you both try to speak for the Last time ... 

" i love you honey .." you said. 

"i love you too .. and see you in Paradise" he said. 

you just smiled at him , and you both closed your eyes and feel the paradise together , with everlasting love and life with God ... And that just prove that your both Love will never die And even Death cant Break you apart ... 

___________________________________________________________________________

hahahahahahaha .....k end!! Congratulations to farah!! :D 

BYEfamily