Imagine #17 P.1

I am soooo bored!! And I notice that most of the request for dirty imagine is a Connor one .. So I decided to have a Riley Dirty imagine one . And this is a Random one so This Is dedicated for Riley's Girls and readers. -xoxo-

Your POV:

"Let's play spin the bottle dare!!" Connor broke out the silence.

"Sure!" I exclaimed happily and I sat next to connor . Ryan,Thomas,Chris and Toby joined in , I blushed when Riley sat next to me . I have a deeply crush on him. But I always try my best not to admit it to him since he is dating Christina , my bestfriend. I frowned quickly to myself and shrug off the thought In my mind.

"(Y/N)" Ryan called playfully and Chris giggled and smirked at me.

"What?" I asked him, totally confused . he pout at the bottle, I looked at it and the tip was pointing at me .

Oh ,shit

"I dare you to Fuck Riley" Connor Blurt out and they chuckled leaving me and Riley eyes widened.

Fuck, did this thing just happened.?

"Or else you'll gonna blow job Us all" Ryan said seductively.

Oh fuck .

I sighed and give in "fine" . Riley looked at me totally confused. I didn't took a time to explain and I just dragged him to his bedroom.

"Someone's fucking eager there!" Chris joked loudly that I even heard them all chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up Ganoudis!!" I yelled back playfully that made Riley giggled . then I locked his room.

"Let's just pretend that we fucked" I directly said. The tension filled my body that I didn't even know why did I even said that.

"A..and yah know .. You don't have to-" I was about to say something but he pressed his soft lips into mine. The spark burst out in me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I run my fingers in his hair. He groaned into my mouth , he squeezed my thigh as I wrapped my legs into his waist.

"Take your shirt off" he demand and I obliged , I took my shirt off and tossed it aside leaving me in my pink laced bra. I felt his bulged grow in his boxer , I smirked and attacked his lips again .

"Taste me (y/n) , taste me " he moaned and it made me wet, so wet . I nod and tugged off his boxer with his brief showing his hard length. He is huge , but it just made me want him more.

I held his member with my right hand and pump it slowly at first.

"Oh..(y/n) fuck , baby faster" he moaned . I love it when I am hearing him moan because of me. I started to pump it faster and lick his tip , I saw him arch his head back , maybe because of the pleasure . I smirked and fully enter his length into my mouth causing him to moan a little louder. I pump it in and out in my mouth at the same time rubbing his member .

"B-baby I'm close!" He moaned and he played his finger in my hair and fisted it as he gathers my hair . I can feel his balls hardened and his cum went out . as he finished jerked out , I crawled back into him. Now , I'm on top .

"Take all of your covers , I want to taste you so badly , you're making me crazy you little slut , let me hear you scream my name" he whispered seductively in my ear and I did nothing but just nod. I took off all my covers leaving me completely naked. He suddenly tossed me in the bed and now he's on top of me , I bit my lip as he examines my body squeezing my breast. I moaned at his gestures.

"What should I do?" He asked seductively and smirked at me.

Oh,this fucking little tease..

" please don't tease " I whine amd moaned at his rocking his body playfully.

"Tell me what to do baby, tell me" he said and I give in.

"Fuck me" I answered .

"Scream it , make sure that the people outside this room can hear, and I will fuck you " he whispered and kissed my neck leaving love bites.

"OHHHH!! FUCK ME RILEY , FUCK ME!" I yelled across the room .

"Repeat!" He raised his voice as he licked my left nipple and massaged my right breast.

"GOD! FUCK ME RILEY, FUUUUUUCK !! MEEEEEE!!!!!!" I yelled In all my might and I can feel him smirk as he trail kisses in my stomach down to my abdomen. He didn't ask any permission and he just licked my clit. I tilt my head fisting the sheets beside me cussing around with the pleasure he is giving me . he drove me crazy in just one sex. He put two fingers in my entrance and pumped it in and out faster and harder , I whimpered, and moaned his name repeatedly , I found his hair and fist it. He groaned and the vibration in his voice automatically reached me into my climax, my walls tighten in his fingers .

"Let Go baby , let that fucking sweet c um out!" He screamed and I did the same as I let out my orgasm.

***

Read the part 2 (next) ---->