Imagine #11

Ok guys! P.S. this is my first time to write a BYE dirty imagines . So , no hate guys! This is just imagines , no Real thing .. so , here we go!

BEFORE YOU REACT GUYS!! I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I'M ONLY TRYING TO MAKE A DIRTY ONE . THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO MAKE A DIRTY IMAGINE , SO I HOPE , NO HATE WILL OCCUR AROUND AND THIS IS JUST AN IMAGINE .. AND I JUST TRY TO MAKE ONE . THANK YOU 

Name: Mia

Bias: Connor

Connor believes in saying “NO S*X BEFORE MARRIAGE” that’s why he respect your womanhood even though you’re already his fiancé. One day , you decided to have a movie night with connor . you called him to drop by your house at 7pm tonight . Then you prepared the movies you planned to watch with him and the foods you will eat for later .

(fast forward) (7pm)

*ding dong*

Someone doorbelled . then you hurrily opened the door. As you opened, you saw your hot boyfriend connor and he followed giving you a kiss on the cheek then he entered in your house.

“where’s mommy Leah and daddy john?” connor asked you.

“theyre on a business trip , and they will be gone for a week , so I’ll be alone for a week in my here” you answered and let out a big *SIGH*

“do you want me to stay here with you for a week?” connor asked and you just nodd ahead and gave him a big hug and smile.

After those, you went to the living room and decide if what movie you both gonna watched.

“what do you want babe? White chicks? Spiderman? What?” connor asked you while piling up the CD’s he finished watched.

“ let’s watch S*x in the city”  you joked and chuckled.

“babe!”  he exclaimed and gave you a seductive glare.

“im just kidding! Just pick out a movie that you want , Ill just make some popcorn” you said and went to the kitchen.

YOUR POV:

Why did I say s*x in the city ?? I’m not horny right now , aren’t I ? plus connor just gave that seductive glare that I couldn’t resist . “NO NO” I said to myself and shake my head to get over what im thingking and went to the drawer and get some popcorn to make. Not less than a minute. Someone wrapped his arm around my waist , and I recognized that it was connor.

“Yes babe, is there something wrong?” I asked in confusion . as he let go and I looked into his eyes , his blue eyes became darker as it is and went lusty . I never seen connor like this before , before I could say anything , he attacked my lips by his lips. It heated up and became passionate .

He pushed me on the wall gently while still kissing me. While the kiss are becoming intense and heating up, he drool his fingertips unto my back and stripped off my bra in a single hand. And suddenly he broked the kiss.

NARRATOR’s POV:

“shirt off” he ordered you and you obeyed at his command. You took off your shirt and your bra that hanged loose and you also took off connor’s shirt.

“ I thought you believe in  NO S*X BEFORE MARRIAGE?”  you asked him but he just gave you a smirk and kisses you back. He put his hand around your waist and you put yours into his hair and played around it gentfully. Then he kissed you on the lips and next to neck where he leaves  you marks and kissed your sweet spot that leaved you into a moan. After awhile he squeezed your boobs and you went out into a slight moan again . He smiled at you and then kissed you again. Not less than awhile , he started to zip off your shorts and loose it out with your panty in one single way.

“don’t tease me ok” you said to connor , he smiled and said “im the boss right now , before I go to you , let me have mine first “ connor said. And your eyes get widened , he knew how hungry you are to touch his bulge and to play with it.

“remember , if you tease , you’ll get punished”  connor said and you started to put his length into your mouth . “mmm… f*ck that mia! Faster “ connor moaned and begged. And you obeyed , you thrust his length in and out in your mouth that cause you into a gag at first but then you adjusted after.

“im gonna cum babe!” connor said and you thrust more and as he let out his bulge into your mouth , as he jerk of faster and faster , you swallow his sweet cum. Then , you stood up and whispered at him. “your turn”  

He smiled at you and you lyed down from the bed as he started to lick your nipples that you let out into a moan. He just smirked on your moans and kissed your stomach until in your member. Then he put one finger inside you while he licks you clit. “mmm.. connor..” you moan.

“LOUDER BABE!” connor exclaimed .

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! CONNOOOOOOR!!!” you moaned louder.

As you’re about to cum , he removed his finger unto you and changed it into his member and thrust it in and out into you. ”faster connor! Faster!” you begged in pleasure and pain. After a couple of minutes . you both about to cum.

”ready babe?”  connor asked.

“As you are babe, im ready!”  you answered.

“ in 1…2…3…” connor said and you both cummed and screamed each other’s name. then , you both ended up lying on the bed .

“That was incredible” connor said and you both laughed.

“so , were still going to watch a movie?”  you asked connor and he just nodd and smiled.

“I love you mia” connor said and kissed you on the lips.

“ I love you too Connor”  you answered back and you both freshen up and watched a movie all night long.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! What did I just write ?? do you understand?? omg??!! BTW.. Mia! I hope you like this one .. so, Comment on your feedbacks or anything and Vote .. J Thank you ^_^

BYEfamily